Other Sectors 
 Goonies

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
Qix77
User

Re: Goonies

on Friday, November, 21, 2003 11:03 PM
It's good to know that once your dead, you still can have a shot of being a movie star.. That is so cool.

If I die tomorrow, I'm putting my body up for the next horror movie... "Gental Sex With A Chainsaw ' Part 2 ' : Jason's back, and he want's some"... lol

Kidding.... or not....... who knows... lol

KiaPurity
User

on Friday, November, 21, 2003 11:31 PM
I'm offically disturbed.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Speeder
User

on Saturday, November, 22, 2003 1:03 PM
Moving on..... when is the next movie released!!!!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

lifeasis
User

on Saturday, November, 22, 2003 4:05 PM
Speeder Wrote:Moving on..... when is the next movie released!!!!

Probably NEVER, I wouldn't believe all these RUMORS you see on the internet. It's all just a bunch of B.S. as far as I'm concerned. Even if they were going to plan a sequel or script the media would tell us, not cover it up with a bunch of HYPE. I'd say right now there's even about a 50/50 shot a TRON sequel will ever be made. If we ever see the daylights of one or a SCRIPT for that matter.

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, November, 22, 2003 9:02 PM
THE FOLLOWING IS ONLY A PERSONAL GUESS - NOT OFFICIAL INFORMATION

I work at Disney, and my bet is 75/25 for a sequel to TRON. Timeframe, I'd guess Summer 2006. I believe it will happen, I just don't know like the rest of us.

The really weird part for me is that if it's ever kicked off, I can't say anything here until it's officially announced. That will kill me for sure! Until then, I can only guess like the rest of us who are dying to see it happen.

My friends at Warner Brothers who are in similar positions of tidbit awareness confirm that something is moving with Goonies, so I give that one good odds as well. Harry Knowles site is pretty good about having accurate dish on these things, so don't write it off yet.

DaveTRON

Qix77
User

on Sunday, November, 23, 2003 2:45 AM
Sorry about my last post everyone... It was suppose to be a retarded joke, but it just came out retarded..

BTW:

One nice place to go to find out movie information (movies in talks), is

http://movies.yahoo.com/upcoming/

If a new Tron movie will be in the works, and Dave isn't allowed to tell us about it at the time, chances are that it may be posted there. Thats where I found out about the Tranzformers movie... It's a nice site. where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON
User

on Sunday, November, 23, 2003 1:35 PM
I thought it was funny, but I like sick humor so take my opinion as a minority opinion.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 Goonies