Other Sectors 
 Anime.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Lance_E_Boy
User

Anime.

on Saturday, November, 01, 2003 10:59 PM
Does anybody here like anime?where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

END OF LINE

DaveTRON
User

Re: Anime.

on Sunday, November, 02, 2003 12:30 AM
Like, yes. Understand and watch a lot of, no. I have need of remedial Anime education!

DaveTRON

Nikster
User

on Sunday, November, 02, 2003 12:32 AM
My all time favorite anime is Project A-Ko order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

kmon
User

on Sunday, November, 02, 2003 9:46 AM
I LOVE anime I've got a large collection and am slowly starting to get into manga. Favorite anime, thats a toughy FLCL definitly is twords the top, with Neon Genesis right up there as well.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

^^ Full tower gamer ^^

Lance_E_Boy
User

on Sunday, November, 02, 2003 3:07 PM
Right on, Kmon! FLCL is the best!

END OF LINE

Lew
User

on Sunday, November, 02, 2003 6:31 PM
Anyone who truly loves anime should be able to spot where my username comes from (it's a play on words on an anime character's name)

KiaPurity
User

on Sunday, November, 02, 2003 6:59 PM
*raises her hand*

I. XP

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Compucore
User

on Sunday, November, 02, 2003 7:07 PM
I like ANime as well. Like Davetron. I need some remedial classes for Animee as well. (VBG)

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Sunday, November, 02, 2003 7:26 PM

I enjoy Anime too, and wish I could watch more of it. I don't get the Cartoon Network or Anime Unleashed, so either I have to rent it or buy it.

Don't have the cash to spare right now, so I guess it will be a while before I get my chance to see more.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

kmon
User

on Sunday, November, 02, 2003 8:14 PM
On the note of anime make sure to check this out if you havent already

AMV's

Great site! An AMV is a collection of anime set to music. Thier are some great ones on this site, I'm working on a project now, but I've been sidetracked. ETA is floating around 6 months from now.

--eh my html is messed up just delete the bit after .php on the end of the link i cant fix it now....gatta run

^^ Full tower gamer ^^

DaveTRON
User

on Sunday, November, 02, 2003 8:31 PM
I fixed it up for you. Link works great now.

DaveTRON

Qix77
User

on Friday, November, 14, 2003 1:50 AM
COWBOY BEBOP!!!!!!!!! COWBOY BEBOP!!!!!!!!! COWBOY BEBOP!!!!!!!!! COWBOY BEBOP!!!!!!!!! COWBOY BEBOP!!!!!!!!! COWBOY BEBOP!!!!!!!!! COWBOY BEBOP!!!!!!!!! COWBOY BEBOP!!!!!!!!! COWBOY BEBOP!!!!!!!!! COWBOY BEBOP!!!!!!!!! COWBOY BEBOP!!!!!!!!! COWBOY BEBOP!!!!!!!!! COWBOY BEBOP!!!!!!!!! COWBOY BEBOP!!!!!!!!! COWBOY BEBOP!!!!!!!!! COWBOY BEBOP!!!!!!!!! COWBOY BEBOP!!!!!!!!! COWBOY BEBOP!!!!!!!!!

You all might be wondering if I like COWBOY BEBOP???

KiaPurity
User

on Friday, November, 14, 2003 3:44 AM
I sorta like Retro anime... like, uh, 80's anime... or really new anime sorta drawn in retro style which makes it very very interesting.

For example: Kikander(sp?) the animation. It's based off of a Japanese live action tv show in the 70's (or 60's?). The art reflects that decade, but yet, is colored/animated in a modern manner that it's very amazing.

...and I have a penchant for anime that's sorta connected with computers.

Chobits is one of them as well. order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Lance_E_Boy
User

on Friday, November, 14, 2003 9:01 AM
Man, I've been wanting too see Chobits for a very long time.

It would be cool if there was a anime...abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

END OF LINE

Goldfish.zip
User

on Tuesday, November, 25, 2003 1:18 PM
Qix77 Wrote:COWBOY BEBOP!!!!!!!!! COWBOY BEBOP!!!!!!!!! COWBOY BEBOP!!!!!!!!! COWBOY BEBOP!!!!!!!!! COWBOY BEBOP!!!!!!!!! COWBOY BEBOP!!!!!!!!! COWBOY BEBOP!!!!!!!!! COWBOY BEBOP!!!!!!!!! COWBOY BEBOP!!!!!!!!! COWBOY BEBOP!!!!!!!!! COWBOY BEBOP!!!!!!!!! COWBOY BEBOP!!!!!!!!! COWBOY BEBOP!!!!!!!!! COWBOY BEBOP!!!!!!!!! COWBOY BEBOP!!!!!!!!! COWBOY BEBOP!!!!!!!!! COWBOY BEBOP!!!!!!!!! COWBOY BEBOP!!!!!!!!!

You all might be wondering if I like COWBOY BEBOP???
i like bebop too..i think it's my favorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 Anime.