Other Sectors 
 TV Series on DVD..

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Nikster
User

TV Series on DVD..

on Tuesday, November, 11, 2003 2:06 PM
Any television series that ya wanna see on DVD??

My list includes..

Thundercats

Buck Rodgers

He Man/She Ra

X-Men (The Fox Kids one )

I'm sure I have others, but I just woke up
abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

DaveTRON
User

Re: TV Series on DVD..

on Tuesday, November, 11, 2003 3:09 PM
I have had my wants filled this year with all of the Gerry Anderson shows (Thunderbirds, Captain Scarlett, Supercar, Stingray, etc.) coming out on DVD. My wife got me those sets.

I would like to see:

Buck Rodgers (so cheesy!)
Star Trek Animated
The Fugitive (Old Cool Version)
ReBoot

DaveTRON

lifeasis
User

on Tuesday, November, 11, 2003 5:09 PM
Thundercats, I grew up watching it.

He-MAN, that's another awesome cartoon

I have transformers on DVD

Rubiks cube cartoon looked awesome, never saw it, I've heard of it- Master the CUBE

That's basicly itorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, November, 11, 2003 5:47 PM
Reboot is already out on dvd. Theres 4 dvd's in all that have 3 seasons of it. No season 4 though.

Man... I still haven't seen season 4. They aired it very very shortly on Cartoon Network then just quit. They didn't give it a fighting chance! That was a great show.

*Sketch stands up and sings*
EVERYTHING IS ALPHA NUMERIC(N)
..... *Pauses*
Okay... now I feel dorkywhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

DaveTRON
User

on Tuesday, November, 11, 2003 7:17 PM
Cool. I did not know that. I have to find those now.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

Lance_E_Boy
User

on Tuesday, November, 11, 2003 8:11 PM
Fantastic Four
X-Men: Dawn of the Mutant

That's all I can think of right now...order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

END OF LINE

KiaPurity
User

on Wednesday, November, 12, 2003 1:17 AM
X-Men: The Animated Series. Boxed sets. >:P

There's some dvds of X:TAS but they /suck/! The episodes are out of order and it's just more like, Wolverine, Wolverine, Wolverine. #_x;;;;;;;;;;; I want my favorite episode, "X-Ternally Yours..." and uh, that one other episode with Rogue discovering that her crush turned into an alien XP

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

HUDD
User

reboot rocked

on Wednesday, November, 12, 2003 2:34 AM
actually reboot was one of the driving forces that led to me eventually watching Tron at the age of 12 (just 4 years ago!). One of my friends told me that if i liked reboot, then i would love Tron. I can now see that there are many predominant features that are shared by both, particulalry the grid style blocks incorporated into both styles.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

what is our main purpose?
- don't ask me!

Lance_E_Boy
User

on Wednesday, November, 12, 2003 8:46 AM
KiaPurity Wrote:X-Men: The Animated Series. Boxed sets. >:P

I think you mean X-Men: Dawn of the Mutant.
abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

END OF LINE

KiaPurity
User

on Wednesday, November, 12, 2003 1:35 PM
No.

I'm talking of the Animated Series which aired from 1992 to 1996 (or longer than that, blah)

It was a really long series :P

I've /never/ heard The Dawn of the mutant at all. I've only heard of the 80's one... Kitty Pryde and the X-men.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, November, 12, 2003 2:10 PM

I haven't seen season four of Reboot either. In fact, I didn't even know there was a fourth season until recently. I didn't think another one would get made.

The last thing I saw was the two hour movie with the super-virus Daemon, which I guess you could say is a prelude to the fourth season.

Now I want to see what happened after that, darn it.

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Nikster
User

on Wednesday, November, 12, 2003 2:45 PM
KiaPurity Wrote:
I'm talking of the Animated Series which aired from 1992 to 1996 (or longer than that, blah)

It was a really long series :P

I've /never/ heard The Dawn of the mutant at all. I've only heard of the 80's one... Kitty Pryde and the X-men.

You're talking about the Fox Kids series, right? They SHOULD release that

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, November, 12, 2003 3:01 PM
I remember that X-men show. That was a good one. The shows intro music still lingers in my mind today. It's hard to forget that. It was a pretty serious show compared to the other stuff Fox showed back then. Man... Your right Kia that show was on Fox for a long time. I don't remember it ever ending.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

KiaPurity
User

on Thursday, November, 13, 2003 12:35 AM
Yep, Nik. XP

Sketch, yeah, but unfortunately, I was mad when it ended. It had so much more good stuff to offer. *grrs*

...and so I had to really buy so many comic books till the fisaco with a certain clone (ha ha ha. Marvel, take your hand off the cloning machine.) ...and I kind of took a break.

Now, I started again. *sobs* They're taking my money. :P

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 TV Series on DVD..