Collector 
 You gotta see this!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Lance_E_Boy
User

You gotta see this!

on Tuesday, November, 11, 2003 8:04 PM
I was looking for stuff on eBay, and look what I found: Really cool mint condition stuff!

Too bad it costs $200.

END OF LINE

lifeasis
User

Re: You gotta see this!

on Tuesday, November, 11, 2003 9:59 PM
I don't think I'd ever pay that much! It would be nice to have in my collection, but the price FORGET THAT, rip off

BlueTronWarrior
Sector Admin

on Thursday, November, 13, 2003 10:59 PM
I've had those for about a year now, except for that Tron Bearbrick, I didn't even know that exsisted.

BlueTronWarrior
Sector Admin

on Thursday, November, 13, 2003 11:03 PM
I know a dealer here in Southern California that has them marked down to $20.00 each.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

foilism
User

on Friday, November, 14, 2003 6:05 AM
Yeah man, suddenly when perusding ebay - US, I came acros dozens of 'bear-bricks', what the hell?? why have I never seen any, then dozens occur at once??where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

KiaPurity
User

on Friday, November, 14, 2003 10:47 AM
Owww...

I want to get those, but the prices hurt. I'll have to get one at a time. =/

Which kind of sucks, really. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, November, 14, 2003 12:51 PM
I got my Bearbric for $3.50. Nobody should have to pay more. There are thousands out there, you just have to be patient.

DaveTRON

Lance_E_Boy
User

on Friday, November, 14, 2003 8:25 PM
Man, I really hate it when the sellers make their item that they are selling cost too much. I think that set it really worth about $70.

END OF LINE

lifeasis
User

on Friday, November, 14, 2003 9:04 PM
Lance_E_Boy Wrote:Man, I really hate it when the sellers make their item that they are selling cost too much. I think that set it really worth about $70.

In my days I've seen just the KUBRICK wireframe light-cycle go for around $75-$90 bucks. Those are incredibly hard to find now. I'm still seaching for one & haven't found S***. I'm certainly not going to pay NO $200 for some things I already have.

TimothyC
User

on Friday, November, 14, 2003 9:31 PM
Lance_E_Boy Wrote: I think that set it really worth about $70.

While it would certainly be nice to find a set like that for $70, you can't fault the seller for asking more. For all intents and purposes, he/she could easily have $170+ into the set. When the A through D boxed Medicom sets first hit the seen they were commanding $35 to $50 each! The wire framed cycle that was once all over eBay a year or so ago hasn't shown up nearly as often and was never cheaper than $60 to start with. Either way, the seller could easily have $170 (or more!) in the lot. That might not be the case, but you never know.

Just be patient though and I'm sure you'll find what you are looking for at a reasonable rate. Luckily a 'glut' of A and D sets have been on eBay of late and a seller named 'colledge' was blowing them out with very minor shelf wear for only $12 BIN! Now, if only I could find the B set at the same price ;^). Happy Hunting...

--Timothy C.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collect toys? If so then check out the forums at www.toytraderz.com and view the largest online toy database anywhere on the net.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 You gotta see this!