Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 Serious Derez issues...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Darksaber7
User

Serious Derez issues...

on Sunday, November, 16, 2003 1:24 PM
If you've tried to play derez online lately, you've prob. noticed some serious problems. a few are;

1- when you join a derez match, you're just standing there and you can't do anything.

2- Serious ping spikes when 3 or more players are in the game. And we're talking thousands here...

3- You are no longer able to leave the game. The "esc" key no longer brings up the menu. The only way to exit the game is to either "ctrl-alt-delete", launching the task sched. or hitting your windows key.

Now, some ppl have theories as to why this is happening, I was just wondering if anyone would be willing to comment in a "official capacity"?
No one has put anything on the official forums, so I thought maybe we could get some help here.
At least let us know that you (BVG) are aware of the problem...

Don't you wish your corruption was hot like me?

Cliff
Buena Vista Games

Re: Serious Derez issues...

on Monday, November, 17, 2003 12:51 PM
Hi:

Sorry for the silence, but yes, we are working on fixing those issues. Thanks for your patience.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

ck

Darksaber7
User

on Monday, November, 17, 2003 5:04 PM
Thank you much for the reply.

It seems many of of Tron 2.0 fans seem to lack in the patience department...even on Sunday order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON
User

on Monday, November, 17, 2003 8:31 PM
Not to mention a desire to know more than we are allowed to say.

DaveTRON

Darksaber7
User

on Monday, November, 17, 2003 8:36 PM
Well, that should not really be a problem. I mean most of us know everything already, don't we? abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

DaveTRON
User

on Monday, November, 17, 2003 8:42 PM
No comment. on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

DaveTRON

Darksaber7
User

on Monday, November, 17, 2003 9:17 PM
Best bet, usually.
Hard a heck sometimes.
I'm just glad to see BVI posting on the matter, and again I say Thank You.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 Serious Derez issues...