General Discussion 
 More comic info (is this old news?)

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Pixel
User

on Sunday, November, 16, 2003 7:03 PM
Oh yeah, hi. I do still lurk. Well, no. That's a blatant lie. I haven't been here to the sector in ages, but I've missed you guys, so I return.

Anyway, a friend pointed this to me just now. Hope I'm not boring you with old news

TRON Comics Post

PiXelorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

-
http://www.dream-somehow.com

erm
User

Re: More comic info (is this old news?)

on Wednesday, November, 26, 2003 10:23 AM
I'm looking forward to this. Even though I'm not really a 'comic person', I'll give this a shot.

I just wish they'd get on with a movie!
--
erm

Eduardo
User

on Wednesday, November, 26, 2003 1:59 PM
There is a great interview with lots of info about the comic here:

Interview

"Derezzed, our first mini-series, picks up a few months after the events of the game, and Jet has spent that time exploring and competing on the Game Grid - a high tech gladiatorial arena, basically just enjoying everything the weird new realm has to offer and having fun. "

Ghostbuster1984
User

on Tuesday, December, 02, 2003 11:58 PM
the artwork looks amazing and I really hope the miniseries sells well and becomes a sucess so that more of the Tron mythos can be explored

tronprogram
Sector Admin

on Thursday, December, 04, 2003 2:17 PM
I for one am really looking forward to the comics. I'm anticitaping the movie comic more than the 2.0 comic but if it takes me into the electronic world, then I'm going to buy it, plus all the cover variants as well.

How many other people are looking forward to the comics the same as me?

"Like the man said, there's no problems, only solutions"-Kevin Flynn, prior to his entry into the electronic world- 1982

foilism
User

on Thursday, December, 04, 2003 2:32 PM
Not as much as you tronprogram, but still they're ganna be fab, how are you hoping got get hold of one from the UK??

Scuzzy
User

on Thursday, December, 04, 2003 3:01 PM
I love the "tank" look of the ICP Regular. Seems fitting. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

tronprogram
Sector Admin

on Thursday, December, 04, 2003 4:44 PM
I'm going to go down my local comic store this weekend and put in an order for the comics there. If they can't do it then I'm going to have to turn to a friend of mine in LA who will probably be able to get hold of them there and send them to me. Either way I shall be getting these comic books.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

"Like the man said, there's no problems, only solutions"-Kevin Flynn, prior to his entry into the electronic world- 1982

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, December, 06, 2003 3:02 AM
I've got to order a set of these too!

DaveTRON

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion