General Discussion 
 A really weird tron fanart

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
KiaPurity
User

on Wednesday, December, 03, 2003 6:06 PM
Doodled this because I was bored one day.

Find the glow in dark Sark night light!

http://kiapurity.leamonde.net/artwork/weird/tronsdism.jpg

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

Re: A really weird tron fanart

on Wednesday, December, 03, 2003 7:42 PM
Those are some interesting doodles.

I found the "glow in the dark Sark" - you know - everyone should have one of those!

I also found Waldo... what was he doing in there?

Did Disney ever make plug-in TRON nightlights? That would be cool - I'd have one in every room!

I used to doodle TRON stuff all the time, years ago... I wish I still had those. They were mostly just recognizers and light cycles and grid bugs - nothing as creative as your sketchings.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

KiaPurity
User

on Wednesday, December, 03, 2003 11:40 PM
Wait, I put in Waldo? O_o when? *looks in the artwork*where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Trace
User

on Thursday, December, 04, 2003 12:57 AM
*jumps up and down*

I want a Sark nightlight!!! Can I have one, Kia, PLEASE????

Qix77
User

on Thursday, December, 04, 2003 1:18 AM
That is a really cute idea. I wonder if I could mold red and wite plastic into a sark as a replacement cover for my old nite lite.

BTW: Remember my TRON 2.0 disc clock I was talking about ages ago??? Well, I got the clock put together but my printer fryed on me before I had the chance to pring the gfx. Before Christmas, I'm buying a new one. Once I'm finished I'll put up picks at my site (which is still under construction). I've also go some other Tron projects I'm working on. I'll have pics of those on the site as well (in due time).

Qix77
User

on Thursday, December, 04, 2003 1:23 AM
Qix77 Wrote:BTW: Remember my TRON 2.0 disc clock I was talking about ages ago??? Well, I got the clock put together but my printer fryed on me before I had the chance to pring the gfx. Before Christmas, I'm buying a new one. Once I'm finished I'll put up picks at my site (which is still under construction). I've also go some other Tron projects I'm working on. I'll have pics of those on the site as well (in due time).

Sometimes I feel like the Martha Stwert of the TRON universe.. lol
abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

KiaPurity
User

on Thursday, December, 04, 2003 2:29 AM
Why not?

It'd be a cool idea. abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Qix77
User

on Thursday, December, 04, 2003 3:04 AM
Thanks Kia,

Well... once I get everything in order, I got some simple projects on how everyone can make their own tron relic (like the clock) but just buying some cheep stuff from the dollar store, useing their printer, and super glue... I'll let everyone know when I get everything together.

DaveTRON
User

TRON Replicas

on Friday, December, 19, 2003 1:11 AM
I am working on my replics idea on the side. My first piece is a Japanese movie ticket I recently purchased. It's easy because I can simply make copies on some heavy stock paper.

I added a small border at the bottom that says REPLICA on it, but other than that it's an exact copy of the ticket.

My next trick is a game box of the old Aquarius game and the cassette tape games for the Spectrum system.

Anyone interested in these items? They aren't items I can sell, but I figure those of us with no budget to collect might like to have a copy if not the originals.

DaveTRON

KiaPurity
User

on Friday, December, 19, 2003 2:09 PM
Oooh, I'd like the Japanese ticket.

That sounds pretty nifty to collect!

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, December, 19, 2003 2:15 PM
Kia,

I will send it out next week.

Dave

DaveTRON

KiaPurity
User

on Saturday, December, 20, 2003 4:57 AM
Cool! Thanks! abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion