Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Need TRON graphics ("circuitry", etc.) please.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
MartyMcLeod
User

on Thursday, December, 25, 2003 1:31 AM
Hi everyone. Just like a lot of you, I grew up in the 1980's and was amazed to see the glowing TRON arcade upright game in the old video arcades. It was freakin' excellent!

Currently I'm working on an interesting concept: I'm moving forward with installing my first 5.1 DVD/surround system in my car with a blue illuminated TRON theme throughout. This is not easy. This would include blue neon, blue electroluminescent wiring accents, and most importantly, the typical 'circuitry' design shown throughtout the movie and video game.

Can anyone please provide me with graphic images (or locations to find graphics) that I may tile or modify/print for this purpose? Or pure TRON graphic image files that I can use for this purpose?

Basically I will need to print these onto glass or acrylic glass which will be illuminated to provide the effect in the movie.

Anyone who assists me will be given credit on a plaque in my car and provided photos when it's completed!

Thanks so much, and guess which DVD I will first watch in it's done!....

Marty M.

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

Re: Need TRON graphics ("circuitry", etc.) please.

on Thursday, December, 25, 2003 12:44 PM
Merry Christmas Marty!

To find some TRON circuitry images, I'd check out this site to begin with. The BG of all the pages has the display design of Sark's control room.

There are also a lot of cool fan art images to check out for ideas and inspiration.

You may also want to check out some of the personal web sites of many of the people who post here frequently. There's some amazing TRON imagery on many of their sites.

That's a good place to start anyway. I'm not sure you'll find something that you can just transfer to glass - I'm guessing you're going to have to work it yourself a bit ... he he he "bit" - yes pun intended

I'm sure there'll be some other posts of where you might find some cool TRON circuitry on the net.

The project sounds very cool. Good luck with it. Don't forget to post some images of it when completed!
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Compucore
User

on Thursday, December, 25, 2003 3:30 PM
Ohh yes I remember those little bits. 8 bits to every one byte. Can't forget those and 1024 butes is 1 kilobyte. (Sounds like a lot food there in the metric system. Mesa wonderin.)

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

wwwmwww
User

on Friday, December, 26, 2003 8:41 PM
I'm not quite sure this is what you are looking for but its the first image that popped into my head after reading your post. I came across this image while looking for POV-Ray stuff.

I hope its useful,
Carlabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

MartyMcLeod
User

TRON graphics ("circuitry", etc.)

on Wednesday, December, 31, 2003 6:33 PM
Thanks for your suggestions. I will certainly look into the websites for fellow programs.

To Carl: That's close, but I had in mind the typical *type* (in general) of design shown on the TRON suits as well as background/board layouts, etc. But thanks!

Anyway, I'll keep everyone posted on progress...first waiting on my blue neon tubes...

Have a good day.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion