Collector 
 20th anniversary figures

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Alan1
User

20th anniversary figures

on Thursday, March, 18, 2004 11:39 AM
I had no idea that there were 20th anniversary figures and a lightcycle until I saw them on ebay. Where were they sold?

I also found a "Kubrick?" TRON mickey. What is Kubrick?

"This isn't happening, it only thinks it's happening"-Kevin Flynn
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LightEars/935720649794384

lifeasis
User

Re: 20th anniversary figures

on Thursday, March, 18, 2004 1:44 PM
The 20th anniversary toys were avaiable nation wide in 2002. Now there not sold at stores anymore, unless you go throught the internet or ebay.

The KUBRICK toys are japan based toys, some are hard to find EX: wire-frame lightcyle. But others can be found at the same place as mentioned above. You can get them fairly cheap and most are common to find.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

PinballTec
User

on Sunday, May, 02, 2004 4:48 PM
Hopefully someone can help me out. I have a Tron 20th Anniversary figure thats referred to as a "chase" variant. It is Tron, MOC packaged in a reprint of the original Tomy packaging, but made by NECA. On the back there is a sticker with the number 0298/1000. I wrote to Neca, who informed me that they made all 4 rerelease figures in this style packaging. The odd part is that I cannot find any info on these chase variants anywhere. If anyone would like to see a picture, let me know.

Auric
Sector Creator

on Sunday, May, 02, 2004 5:01 PM

Dave "Auric" Hernly
Sector Administrator

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Sunday, May, 02, 2004 6:13 PM
Go to Kid Robot. They still keep stock in the NECA toys. Here's a link to where they keep the tron toys.

Kid Robot

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

PinballTec
User

on Sunday, May, 02, 2004 6:22 PM
Thanks Auric, and thanks for writing me back! Yes, those are the figures. Just odd that I cant find any reference on them anywhere. Since I have one, Id like to find the other 3. Someday. That and the Kubrick collections. I mean, that one is cool with the MCP that allows you to see inside of it, and the wireframe model.

lifeasis
User

on Sunday, May, 02, 2004 7:26 PM
If your looking for the TRON chase variant figures go to:

brianstoys.com

There the only website I know of that still sells the chase limited 1,000 figures. I don't think kidrobot sells the chase versions. GOOD LUCKabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 20th anniversary figures