Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 Now I've seen everything...>:(

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
flynn1978
User

on Tuesday, March, 30, 2004 8:04 PM
Okay-I've just seen someone's work on making their own 2.0 model, and it frankly looks

Well I can't say what it looks like-'cause there's young applications around.

No knock to the person who made it-but I doubt mine would be much better if I had the time...

the hard drive space...

the time to put the new hard drive in to have the space...

the horrendous amount of time to get to know modelling programs-especially since I want to make some cool levels first...

and if I had no other choice...

I'll say it again. I can DRAW what my character looks like.

I merely don't have the TIME to make that character in 3 dimesions.

There really does need to be a character create.!

(like Tony Hawk, and like almost all wrestling games now, and even like armored core-yes it's not a character create, but no one mech looks THE SAME!)

Consoles have it made for character create-there's more room for expansion in the PC, AND my time and patience is not very big...Next patch-GIVE US CHAR MODEL "MIX AND MATCH"!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave the modeling programs to the game designers and let everyone else cut and paste with some cool costumes and armor, some people just don't have the time to type out, mouse-carve, and color match every program they'd like to create.

If anyone is upset as to why I can't just pull out the modeling programs and fire away-don't reply. Besides, you know, if I had decided to make a character-I wouldn't want to have to make it more than once...

edit-I had just posted this in 2.0 forums and wanted everyone here to see it 2.

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

flynn1978
User

Re: Now I've seen everything...>:(

on Tuesday, March, 30, 2004 8:53 PM
Being required to use the modeling program to create a "program" should only be necessary if you want to make that Pluto "program" from way back when Tron 1 was made. It shouldn't be the rule that you have to use a modeling program to make your own version of Jet, or Tron, etc.

flynn1978
User

on Monday, April, 26, 2004 11:45 AM
EVERYONE SAY IT WITH ME...

FLYNN1978 IS....

Chanting in the background...

greedy..greeDY...GreeDY,,GREEDY!

Excuse me for my earlier complaining-I'll begin researching a modeling program or two and get back to youse on that one...

Riley Pizt
User

on Monday, April, 26, 2004 8:04 PM
flynn1978 Wrote:I'll begin researching a modeling program or two and get back to youse on that one...
If you want to make characters for Tron 2.0, you only have four choices: Maya 3.0 and 4.0 and 3DSMax 3.1 and 4.X. Nothing else will work unless you write your own export plug-in. Trying to find legitimate copies of those older versions of Max and Maya won't be easy.

codywithacdc
User

on Monday, April, 26, 2004 8:37 PM
For us(me rather) children who aren't computer wizes yet due to lack of training can u say what this means in english? What, u jus want a customized char in tron2.0?

-The Codemaster-

flynn1978
User

Re: Now I've seen

on Monday, May, 03, 2004 11:13 AM
In the player setup selection-I'd like 2 C an advanced version.

One where you can choose your class of program (ICP, Jet, etc.)

...and then tweak their look. (i.e. change the arms, add a helmet, have different choices for the helmets, alter the leg armor, have more than one circutry layout, a paint your own circutry option-stuff like that there.)

It's all for looks. I'd like to have the option for more variety in the looks of the programs.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

flynn1978
User

on Monday, May, 03, 2004 11:23 AM
Orange U glad I didn't say "Don't care how, I want it Now!"?

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels