Other Games 
 Space Paranoids help

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Motorhead619
User

Space Paranoids help

on Monday, April, 12, 2004 4:17 AM
It runs then I press "5" when it asks for credits, then I press "1", then it asks to press joystick to select level. I try clicking the mouse, all the joystick buttons and all the keys on the keyboard, but nothing happens. What do I do?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

eaviii
User

Re: Space Paranoids help

on Monday, April, 12, 2004 10:42 PM
I guess you mean the older Space Paranoids (mine)- Once you insert a coin with five and press start with one, the level select screen should come up with solid yellow text on a TV static background. Wait the 10 or so seconds for the screen to show the first level (Yggdrasil labrynth). The left/right arrow keys should cause the screen to blip between possible levels. Space bar selects the level and goes into the level load screens- Hope this helps-

eaviii

Motorhead619
User

on Wednesday, April, 14, 2004 1:50 AM
That does help, but I did this and you can hear the game in the back, shooting and moving, but the screen still shows the Space Paranoids background, and the yellow writing saying to press fire to accept.

Motorhead619
User

on Wednesday, April, 14, 2004 2:05 AM
And one more thing if this is the older version how do I get the newer version?

Motorhead619
User

on Sunday, April, 18, 2004 2:32 AM
I found the problem and got it working, but what is the difference between Normal and Deluxe modes?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

eaviii
User

on Wednesday, April, 21, 2004 12:48 AM
Cool- The older version is mine. There is another pretty amazing Space Paranoids by RCON under the thread "Another Space Paranoids." Mine preceded theirs hence older. If your version is 3-0 then you have the final one.

Normal and Deluxe modes are just different ways of labelling the game. In Normal mode, everything reads "Space Paranoids." In Deluxe mode, everything reads "Space Paranoids Deluxe." The game differs enough in appearance and gameplayfrom the one in the movie that I figured I would include that option for the purists.

Motorhead619
User

on Wednesday, April, 21, 2004 2:55 AM
cool thanks dude

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games 
 Space Paranoids help