Collector 
 Ultra Rare Controller, Part II

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
TimothyC
User

on Thursday, April, 15, 2004 1:03 AM
When I saw this come up with a BIN of $179 I almost jumped on it but held back knowing who won the last one (figured he didn't need another ;^).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=41009&item=3087183560&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
Well, looks like I should have jumped on the $179 price ;^). Oddly enough the seller has another one that is currently up for auction. I wonder if a case of these things showed up or if it's something else... Out of curiosity, how many people here actually have this controller boxed (and no I won't pester you for it either)? Just curious.

-Timothy C.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collect toys? If so then check out the forums at www.toytraderz.com and view the largest online toy database anywhere on the net.

DaveTRON
User

Re: Ultra Rare Controller, Part II

on Thursday, April, 15, 2004 2:42 AM
I haven't picked one up yet.

DaveTRON

spot778
User

on Friday, April, 23, 2004 9:35 AM
Son of a gun, never EVER seen that before wow !order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

End of line ...

flynn1978
User

on Friday, April, 30, 2004 11:31 AM
For those who still own their Ataris...

There's an ad in the new Game Informer (small article really) promising the release of a usb device.

WHAT KIND DO YOU SAY?

It allows you to plug your Atari controller into your computer and use it

"...and good times were had by all..."

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

curtishart
User

on Sunday, May, 02, 2004 12:18 PM
flynn1978 Wrote:For those who still own their Ataris...

There's an ad in the new Game Informer (small article really) promising the release of a usb device.

WHAT KIND DO YOU SAY?

It allows you to plug your Atari controller into your computer and use it

"...and good times were had by all..."

It's already available:

Stelladapter 2600 to USB interface
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

e_ticket
User

on Friday, May, 07, 2004 8:06 PM
Out of curiosity, how many people here actually have this controller boxed (and no I won't pester you for it either)? Just curious.

Bought one in box on eBay in '99 for about $50. -- lost the box in a move, dammit, but still have the 'stick. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

writer.director.ideaguy - davecobb.com

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector