TRON: LEGACY 
 Tron DVD for the computer.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Compucore
User

on Monday, April, 19, 2004 10:18 PM
I was wondering about something here. ANd I just wanted to find out if anyone else had done it with theirs. I had recently just bought myself a dvd player for my other computer. And Was there any special features in the 20th anniverssary that was not metioned that will come upif played on the computer. Like some of the other movies that are coming out on DVD. Sometimes they have extra features for the computer as well. Has anyone come up with something like that on theirs?

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Flynn316
User

Re: Tron DVD for the computer.

on Saturday, May, 08, 2004 6:48 PM
I put mine into my computer dvd player when i go it. Nothing special happens. It's the same as if it was in your regular dvd player.

This town is full of live ones!!

Compucore
User

Re: Tron DVD for the computer.

on Saturday, May, 08, 2004 8:47 PM
Yeah thats what I noticed too over here. I have seen on some dvd's that if you put themovie in there are some special features that you can play with your computer. I was hoping that Tron the 20th anniversary would have something there. I would have loved it even on my slow computers over here.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY