Other Games 
 Marble Madness Remake with TRON level

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
eaviii
User

on Thursday, April, 22, 2004 12:53 PM
Just ran across this in trying to find hires TRON art. I don't know where they are with this project but it looks pretty cool. Being a retrogamer, I had to bring this to folks attention- Looks very cool-

http://xiaou2.homestead.com/mnews.html
They need artwork folk to finish so any talented individuals with some spare time should contact them.

Auric
Sector Creator

Re: Marble Madness Remake with TRON level

on Thursday, April, 22, 2004 1:07 PM
Looks pretty cool. I was always a fan of the original Marble Madness. Great fun.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Dave "Auric" Hernly
Sector Administrator

Compucore
User

on Thursday, April, 22, 2004 1:50 PM
I remember playing marbnle madness a long time ago in the Arcades. I haven't seen it since when I was a teenager up over here. It has been a while Looks good the artwork as a tron like layout for it.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Prankster bit
User

on Thursday, April, 22, 2004 2:28 PM
have you tried the Marble madness mod for UT2003

it's free and just as brilliant as the first one.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Compucore
User

on Thursday, April, 22, 2004 3:02 PM
Npot off hand Mind you I don't have unreal tournament loaded up on either of my two computers here.. There was one other game that I remember seeing as well similar to like marble madness. But it had a bear on a unicycle. And you had to pick up diamonds of some sort. I don't rmeember the name of it though. It was a similar concept though.

:S

Prankster bit Wrote:have you tried the Marble madness mod for UT2003

it's free and just as brilliant as the first one.
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

eaviii
User

on Friday, April, 23, 2004 7:39 PM
That was Crystal Castles I think- Very cool indeedabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Compucore
User

on Friday, April, 23, 2004 7:41 PM
Yeah that was the name. For the life of me I couldn't remember it at all. Too bad that isn't around anymore. I thought that one was a kewel one to play as well.

eaviii Wrote:That was Crystal Castles I think- Very cool indeed

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games