Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 Fast servers.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
laphtiya
User

Fast servers.

on Friday, July, 23, 2004 6:23 AM
I live in the UK and I am getting a little tired of only seeing servers that have pings of 150 or higher. I have a 1.5mb broadband connection so you can understand my frustration with this. If any one knows some good Ip addresses for fast servers please post them here.

Thanks alotabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

ShivaGoddess
User

Re: Fast servers.

on Monday, July, 26, 2004 12:56 AM
the biggest problem you face is that most of the servers are usually hosted in the US...that's why your ping is so high...my advice..try one of the Z Servers..my ping is always over 100, so i'm assuming it's from overseas...am sorry if your ping keeps you away..we always love to see new faces on the grid

kid at heart..goddess by nature
">WHATEVER: It All Matters

laphtiya
User

on Monday, July, 26, 2004 5:58 PM
If you keep your forum name on the Grid Shiva then you have met me on the game grid.

I play as Prime.exe (or Runtus.exe) depending on how I feel lolabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Inode
User

on Monday, August, 08, 2005 2:27 AM
I live in the UK and I am getting a little tired of only seeing servers that have pings of 150 or higher. I have a 1.5mb broadband connection..

(old thread, but I still have a point to make..)

Thing is, you Europeans do more than your fair share of complaining but none of you do anything to address the issue. How about you take some initiative by tossing a server up on that 1.5 megabit broadband connection of yours? You'll have killed two birds with one stone then -- you'll have a sweet zero ping while having addressed the problem of a lack of European servers.

Fair deal, isn't it? Or do you balk at the suggestion of actually being accountable for the inconvenience you so vehemently protest. If the solution to your problem doesn't fall with you, who's responsibility do you expect it to be? Somebody else's?

Yep, that's the universal problem. And along those lines, that's primarily why one hundred percent of our beloved Tron servers are sitting empty right now. Everyone else is waiting for the next man to lead the way.

--
Inode 2.0
Future Control Industries
Toronto, Canada

SweatyPyro
User

on Wednesday, September, 14, 2005 6:15 PM
you guys, I'm playing with bad 44.0kbps dial up, with 200+ ping, and yuor getting frustrated? wowy....It hard for me, but I can manage....until the lag spkie comes....*shivers*abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

\o/

dmc_dc
User

on Thursday, November, 03, 2005 9:18 AM
sorry to hear that you have to use dial up for connection i think the rest of us need to be a bit more appreciative.

to get the best ping we need to host the game our self i dont mined hosting games. I will be on tonight with the room name as my user name round 10ish uk time.

you do need a good pc to do so and a good connection though. only got a 1mb connection... runs ok for hosting games... will have to test connection speeds to get best ping.

amd64 3500+ 1gb dual ddr400, 2x g-force 6600gt in sli mode. 1x 160gb 2x 36gb raptor set in raid 0, audigity 2 sound card.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 Fast servers.