Collector 
 New Find!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
DaveTRON
User

New Find!

on Thursday, September, 09, 2004 12:59 AM
I didn't think it was possible, but I have been completely surprised by a new find for my collection.

I recently bid on an auction for a bunch of Cereal Box promo toys. One of which I thought was the TRON mini discs TRONProgram owns. That was why I bid.

Well, I received the items today after a long shipping period and I tore it open to find an item I had never seen or heard of before.

It's a 1" plastic yo-yo molded in brown. It says TRON on the side I can see and it is still sealed in plastic with a red string wrapped around a cardboard slip. It's small, but very cool because I didn't know it existed until today.

I'll post pictures soon for those who are interested in collecting TRON items.

They make millions of these things, so they must be out there. Now I want to find out the cereal and box it came in!

DaveTRON

Traahn
User

Re: New Find!

on Friday, November, 19, 2004 1:03 AM
I think I remember seeing a picture of a Tron yo-yo in one of the Tron sites a few years ago. Maybe it was even on one of the sites that was a predecessor to Tron-Sector.com. We'd like to take a gander at the Tron find you found! Sounds great.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, November, 19, 2004 1:34 AM
Here are some pictures of the items. I've found 3 of them now, all Yori.

http://www.tron-sector.com/gallery/default.aspx?do=gallery§ion=1&category=8&group=Yoyos
I also moved the Duncan TRON yoyo to this section.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

Traahn
User

on Friday, November, 19, 2004 2:20 AM
I'm always amazed to see how much Tron memorabelia has actually been produced. I would've never known had I not started going to Tron-Sector-like websites.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 New Find!