Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Other Games 
 is anyone out there a dark basic pro programmer?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
ed keefe
User

on Thursday, January, 13, 2005 5:21 PM
I am a computer artist and i have lots of tron models and stuff that I wanted to put into a game. I have a working version of space paranoiods, but based on the scenes from the movie not the arcade game. it is 3d and has a tank and exploding recognizers, and sarks carrier etc. The problem is that my programming sucks and I would like to offer anyone interested the whole lot. Its the only way i am ever going to get to play it!!

contact me at: edd_keefe@yahoo.com

Compucore
User

Re: is anyone out there a dark basic pro programmer?

on Wednesday, January, 19, 2005 7:06 AM
I do have dark basic over here on one of my other computer systems over here. I haven't touched it yet to see what it can actually do over here. I should give it a whirl to see what it actually does for making another tron game over here. Looks rather interesting in trying out dark basic. I know that Space Paranoids was made with dark basic.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

eaviii
User

Re: is anyone out there a dark basic pro programmer?

on Saturday, April, 16, 2005 3:14 AM
Hi Ed- I work in DarkBasic but have not yet pushed up the DBPro learning curve. I think I sent you the Space Paranoids code a long time ago but can certainly share any DB subroutines with you that you would like.

Doc
doc@roguesynapse.com

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games