Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 can't access multiplayer

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
DaveTRON
User

Re: can't access multiplayer

on Saturday, February, 05, 2005 6:11 PM
If you've installed TRON 2.0, then your DirectX is up to date for the game. It comes with the game and if you are deficient it will update itself, so forget that line.

Look inot your video drivers and get those up to date.

Go to the web site of the maker of your card and look for newer drivers than those you have.

DaveTRON

Compucore
User

on Saturday, February, 05, 2005 6:25 PM
We cleared up that part a;ready there. a few posts ago for video drivers. I think the only other thing is some minor updates for Windows XP there. Thats about it/ We'll find out whats lt on the check list for his system if it still missing something.

DaveTRON Wrote:If you've installed TRON 2.0, then your DirectX is up to date for the game. It comes with the game and if you are deficient it will update itself, so forget that line.

Look inot your video drivers and get those up to date.

Go to the web site of the maker of your card and look for newer drivers than those you have.
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

the_iron_boar
User

on Saturday, February, 05, 2005 7:16 PM
Successs! .... almost.

I can now get past the 'multiplayer/join an internet game'

then it freezes after the screen with the server list shows up.

Now I am exhausted... up for almost 24 hours so I guess I will continue this tomorrow....

If I was a video game character I would be..... The elf that shoots everyone's food in Gauntlet. haha

"Bit! Get your stinky pixels outta my face!"

Compucore
User

on Saturday, February, 05, 2005 8:18 PM
Well we're gtting closer and closer in getting you there. Man what are we missing there. Anyays You gt som rest there. We'll figure the rst up when yourrefreshed from sleep there. There is something that we're missing over here.

the_iron_boar Wrote:Successs! .... almost.

I can now get past the 'multiplayer/join an internet game'

then it freezes after the screen with the server list shows up.

Now I am exhausted... up for almost 24 hours so I guess I will continue this tomorrow....

If I was a video game character I would be..... The elf that shoots everyone's food in Gauntlet. haha
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

the_iron_boar
User

on Monday, February, 07, 2005 12:30 PM
Guys! I did it!

I uninstalled then reinstalled my drivers, also set my firewall setting down a bit from 'medium' to 'low' and zooop! I is in!

I got derezzed so fast in the games I didn't know what the doo-dah I was doing. Of course, I solved the problem at 6:30 am my time so my brain was a bit zapped already.

Off i go to see who's online. My handle is 'IronBoarV.2.0)

"Bit! Get your stinky pixels outta my face!"

Compucore
User

on Monday, February, 07, 2005 1:09 PM
See you on the gaming grids tonight when I get home over her. sometime after 7 pm easytern standard time. I should be there. I'll cehck your name out on the servers there. I go by the same name there as I do here. You can't miss me there. Don't worry abuot getting derezzed. I've gotten drezzed so many times. I'm usually the first one outa of the gates and gets derezzed instantly afterwards. less than 200 microcycles.

But heck I'm in just for the fun of it. I don't really mind winning or loosing there. I'm there to have fun.

Its a goo thing that you took a look at your settings there in your firwall there. I would have thought of that. Maybe only in drastic measures kid of thing. Which firewall are you using there if I may ask. So next time I'll make a note of it over here whensomethig liek that shold come up. It'll be the top of my check list over here. I'm using over here a Dlink 604 router over here. And I think I may have had the gaming default left on when i first loaded the game tron up over here. So I had no problems going ontothe gaming servers. I'll take a look tonight if I did leave that part of the router running.

the_iron_boar Wrote:Guys! I did it!

I uninstalled then reinstalled my drivers, also set my firewall setting down a bit from 'medium' to 'low' and zooop! I is in!

I got derezzed so fast in the games I didn't know what the doo-dah I was doing. Of course, I solved the problem at 6:30 am my time so my brain was a bit zapped already.

Off i go to see who's online. My handle is 'IronBoarV.2.0)

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 can't access multiplayer