TRON: Recognizer

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 4 Pages
CalvinSpiff II
User

Re: TRON: Recognizer

on Monday, July, 04, 2005 6:55 AM
Hikaru.EXE Wrote:
Star Trek????? What does that have to do with anything???

Of course, this site isn't JUST about Tron, it's....mainly about Tron!

-------------------------------------------------------

I'm coming for you, people! You thought you'd defeated me, but I'm still here! I will kill you all! MWAHAHAH *cough wheeze* HAHAHA *hack cough* argh.

lurkinghorror
User

on Tuesday, July, 05, 2005 10:42 PM
Napseeker:

This mod is brilliantly done. Thanks for taking the time to create it!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Qix77
User

on Friday, July, 08, 2005 12:49 AM
Well done. I am really impressed with the modles and textures. I'm so surprised that their aren't more Tron based projects like this out there.

We had U-Tron to look forward to, but last I heard a lot of real-life issues came into play with the folks behind the game.

Sketch has a really cool art style. I'd love to play a cel-shaded game where he did the textures. If I could had figured out how to create an Unreal 2k4 mod, i'd give em a call and see if he would be intrested. But I'm not the talented....where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

CalvinSpiff II
User

on Saturday, July, 16, 2005 2:31 PM
It's even announced on Bruno's website!

www.bruneras.comon line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

-------------------------------------------------------

I'm coming for you, people! You thought you'd defeated me, but I'm still here! I will kill you all! MWAHAHAH *cough wheeze* HAHAHA *hack cough* argh.

Alatari
User

on Sunday, August, 07, 2005 8:29 PM
Fantastic Mod! Very well done! I have one question, however. Is there any way to have Battle of Yavin AND Tron: Recognizer installed at the same time? They are both so much fun!

Napseeker
User

on Tuesday, August, 09, 2005 1:58 AM
There should be no problem having both BoY and TR on the same PC. Just install BoY again somewhere else in another folder (I have several installs of BoY, TR, and BoE just sitting all over the place on my hard drive and they all run without any problems).

Alatari
User

on Thursday, August, 11, 2005 11:36 PM
Yep. I installed Yavin and got that working. Then I copied everything from that folder into a new folder I created called "Tron Recognizer". I then ran the Tron Recognizer installer and set it to install in the "Tron Recognizer" directory. That was it. I even used the cool recognizer icon from this web site for a finishing touch.

Thanks!

FirstPrevious Page: of 4 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games 
 TRON: Recognizer