Corruption's Daughter Review Topic

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
FreedomForever
User

on Monday, May, 16, 2005 7:43 PM
What do you have to say?

EDIT: I know the plot is slow moving, but doesn't anyone have thoughts on the IDEA?

Boingo_Buzzard
User

Re: Corruption's Daughter Review Topic

on Saturday, May, 28, 2005 1:34 PM

Very good idea. I think it's interesting to see what effect this has on a family outside of the regular computer vs real world thing.

The dialogue moves like a screenplay though. Did you mean that intentionally? If you'd like it to be more like prose, I suggest something other than one set of quotes after the other.

I'd be interested to see more, however to maintain interest for Tron fans it will have to, at some point, tie into the whole Tron universe more than this being Thorne's family.

I'm assuming you mean to do that, just saying's all. where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

FreedomForever
User

Re: Corruption's Daughter Review Topic

on Saturday, May, 28, 2005 1:43 PM
Boingo_Buzzard Wrote:

I'd be interested to see more, however to maintain interest for Tron fans it will have to, at some point, tie into the whole Tron universe more than this being Thorne's family.

I'm assuming you mean to do that, just saying's all.

Believe you me, it will. In fact, not meaning to spoil anything, but that's the main storyline. It's just taking a while to get there. I hope that does'nt lessen the appeal for you.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art