Collector 
 Tron tournament poster

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Karman
User

Tron tournament poster

on Monday, July, 11, 2005 1:41 PM
Anyone have one of these in their collection?

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

tronprogram
Sector Admin

Re: Tron tournament poster

on Monday, July, 11, 2005 1:59 PM
Yep, I've got one plus several other tournament related items

"Like the man said, there's no problems, only solutions"-Kevin Flynn, prior to his entry into the electronic world- 1982

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Monday, July, 11, 2005 4:01 PM

SO who won the tournament? Anyone here at the sector?

Cool poster by the way!

DaveTRON
User

on Tuesday, July, 12, 2005 10:50 AM
Haven't bagged one of those just yet. Wanna sell it?

DaveTRON

Karman
User

on Monday, August, 01, 2005 3:48 PM
It isn't mine unfortunately. I came across it in a batch of period arcade photos. That picture was taken "back in the day".

Tronprogram - what other promotional items were there for the Tron tournament?

tronprogram
Sector Admin

on Monday, August, 01, 2005 4:16 PM
There was a stand-up of the same poster image which was entry form holder and an entry form. Actually I think those are the only 3 bits from the tournament.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

"Like the man said, there's no problems, only solutions"-Kevin Flynn, prior to his entry into the electronic world- 1982

Karman
User

on Wednesday, November, 08, 2006 10:38 AM
One of these just sold on ebay. Wow - I knew it would go high, but I didn't think it would go THAT high.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=007&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=170044989677&rd=1&rd=1order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

TimothyC
User

on Wednesday, November, 08, 2006 4:49 PM
Wow, I can't believe I missed this auction. I've wanted one of these posters for quite some time now and would have put in a bid of at least $125 or more (which wouldn't have won it anyway). I'm not at all surprised by the final ending price as there are only a handful of these still out there.

Thanks for sharing Karman !

-Timothywhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collect toys? If so then check out the forums at www.toytraderz.com and view the largest online toy database anywhere on the net.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Tron tournament poster