New Members

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 43 Pages
Mnemos9
User

RE: New Members

on Tuesday, July, 09, 2013 4:00 PM
GREETINGS, PROGRAMS!

This Forum looks like a real gem,. I'm so happy to find so many active users! Tron never gets enough love, but here it looks like it flourishes.

Pretty obsessed with the entire universe. The only games I've played are 2.0 and Evolution, sadly Ghost in the Machine is epic, I adore it beyond all belief, and mention it because I know it's absurdly hard to find online; so if anyone wants a copy, I have a .zip file

Like video games, anime, comics/manga...typical nerd I guess.

Seriously though, this site is beautiful, I love your custom emotes, and a big shoutout to whoever's in charge of the graphics because the site LOOKS beautiful.

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/members/kurototo/albums/13536/151412-trnsig3.png

n1c2k
User

A CALL OF HELP!!!!!!

on Friday, July, 19, 2013 5:38 PM
hello im a knew member and the reason I joined this site was to try to convince all Tron fans to help me pleasure Disney thought social media to continue with the series Tron uprising, if we show them that Tron uprising has an audience then they'll eliminate the possibility of canceling the series, this is a call of HELP....

I thank you for you efforts and remember.... TRON LIVES!!!!!!!

DV8ER
User

on Friday, July, 19, 2013 9:54 PM
n1c2k Wrote:hello im a knew member and the reason I joined this site was to try to convince all Tron fans to help me pleasure Disney thought social media to continue with the series Tron uprising, if we show them that Tron uprising has an audience then they'll eliminate the possibility of canceling the series, this is a call of HELP....

I thank you for you efforts and remember.... TRON LIVES!!!!!!!

I couldn't agree more. I love the Tron franchise, I fondly remember when Tron came out in 1982, it was an experience that wound up participating in the many events that wound up shaping who I am today. More Tron Uprising is a MUST. The show was fantastic, it gave us a much deeper view into the grid and was rich with detail. AWESOME! With that Disney also needs to pump out another movie!

Good post, hope someone important reads it and many others and decides it would be worth it to keep this franchise alive and well.

-D

n1c2k
User

TRON LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on Saturday, July, 20, 2013 2:08 AM
I haven't had the privilege of doing what you have done, and so far your the only one that seems to care.... one person is not going to make a difference but if you help spread the word we can all keep alive something that binds us , WE CAN ALL MAKE A DIFFERENCE.....

remember......TRON LIVES!!!!!!

n1c2k
User

No Title

on Saturday, July, 20, 2013 2:55 AM

BanditTron
User

on Sunday, July, 21, 2013 1:27 AM
Welcome to our little slice of The Grid.

n1c2k
User

on Sunday, July, 21, 2013 7:56 PM
thank you

Agent 82
User

on Sunday, July, 21, 2013 8:06 PM
Greetings programs! I'm "Agent 82", or just "82". (82 stands for 1982, the year Tron came out. Yes, this was the best Tron themed name I could come up with. I know my name doesn't have to be Tron themed, but I wanted it to be). I'm new to the world of Tron, as I only just became a fan in May 2012. Tron and Tron Legacy are two of my favorite movies, and I love to play Tron 2.0 and sometimes Tron Evolution (PS3. I have never been online though. Maybe someday). I got into Tron through Tron Uprising, which I checked out because I remembered I wanted to see Tron Legacy in theaters but unfortunately didn't get to. Besides Tron, I like to play video games such as Sonic the Hedgehog, The Sims, and Roller Coaster Tycoon.

So, I'm Agent 82 and I can't wait to get started discussing the world of TRON!

The_Grid
User

on Wednesday, October, 09, 2013 3:12 PM
Can't remember if I said hello on here or not when I joined??? Either way I'm saying it now :P

CUPRO
User

on Sunday, October, 13, 2013 3:37 PM
I'm Custom Command Prompt, or CUPRO. I'm a BATCH file, and I enjoy gaming.

O hai dere! I'm CUPRO! (pronounced KOO-proh) Nice to meet you. I like video games, TRON (of course ), and my User, Golden Engi. You can find my user's Steam account at the link below.

TRON 2.0 name: CUPRO.bat
Steam name: Golden Engi
http://steamcommunity.com/id/engiofgold

onionymous
User

on Tuesday, December, 03, 2013 10:09 PM
Hi all,

I'm an animation enthusiast from Malaysia and an avid Tron fan.

Would very much love to join this group and see where this'll take me.

onionymous
User

on Tuesday, December, 03, 2013 10:11 PM
Hi all,

I'm an animation enthusiast from Malaysia and an avid Tron fan.

Would very much love to join this group and see where this'll take me.

The Mad Modeler
User

on Sunday, December, 08, 2013 4:00 PM
Hello! My name is Terry and I've been a TRON fan since 1982. I was still in the Air Force back then as a missile technician (rocket scientist). I'm retired now and a freelance 3D artist. I have been tinkering around with all the models of both movies. I will upload one of them here... Just as soon as I can figure out how to do it! I saw the "Tron Primitives" post so I may need to re-do the model.

Wbnemo1
User

on Sunday, December, 08, 2013 4:30 PM
hi Terry, been a long time since i've been here i think they will like your lightcycle

Will

edthirteen
User

on Sunday, December, 29, 2013 5:07 PM

"You're really messing with my zen thing, man" Flynn

FirstPrevious Page: of 43 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 New Members
You Are Not Online