TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 New World Record on Tron

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 4 Pages
Will D
User

Re: New World Record on Tron

on Monday, October, 24, 2005 8:14 PM
That's cool dc, anyone know how to adjust the vertical position of the monitor on TRON, I turned it on just now and the bottom of the screen was too low and only half the word CREDITS 1 appeared and the lowest light cycles were off the screen.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

KLuWolF
User

on Wednesday, January, 11, 2006 3:58 PM
Congradulations on such a high score! To tell the truth when I was much younger this game was my life at the arcade. After I broke the 4.5 million mark in the 80's, it fell into my memories. I never thought there would've been a record keeping for this, which is cool! My strategy was to remember when the toughest patterns repeated on each of the sectors and then be ready for it. As the story goes, a player challenged me to a duel, I played and quickly lost my first unit, he played and ran his score pretty high and then when I got my second unit, it just went on and on, the other player eventually left and the scene was much like Flynn in the movie as other gamers saw the score as it went higher and higher, cheering and oohing all the way. It's exciting to see the game is still around and played. From one master to another, I give you my greatest respect for having a world record higher than my own earlier achievements, TRoN Rules!!

dctron
User

on Wednesday, January, 11, 2006 5:48 PM
KLuWolF Wrote:Congradulations on such a high score! To tell the truth when I was much younger this game was my life at the arcade. After I broke the 4.5 million mark in the 80's, it fell into my memories. I never thought there would've been a record keeping for this, which is cool! My strategy was to remember when the toughest patterns repeated on each of the sectors and then be ready for it. As the story goes, a player challenged me to a duel, I played and quickly lost my first unit, he played and ran his score pretty high and then when I got my second unit, it just went on and on, the other player eventually left and the scene was much like Flynn in the movie as other gamers saw the score as it went higher and higher, cheering and oohing all the way. It's exciting to see the game is still around and played. From one master to another, I give you my greatest respect for having a world record higher than my own earlier achievements, TRoN Rules!!
Thanks KLuWolF.
It's great to know that there are other's around that can talk about what it's like to score that high at an arcade.
Around the time that I found out about Twin Galaxies, I got my Tron Arcade machine. I didn't remember my old patterns and didn't think I could get good again, but it didn't take long before I learned how to really play again.

It would be really great if you have access to a Tron arcade machine or live next to someone who owns one.

Tron will always be my favorite and most special game.
It was, back in 82 when it first came out and luckily since I was able to aquire one of my own, it will always be my favorite game.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Tron WR 14,007,645

dctron
User

on Tuesday, June, 27, 2006 9:15 PM
The world record on Tron has reached over 7 million.

The final score was 7,148.220.
The game was stopped due to the arcade closing.

I know it's been a while since I said I would try for 10 million points, but I think I am ready to give it a good try.

Here is the link to view the current record:

http://www.twingalaxies.com/index.aspx?c=22&pi=2&gi=3973&vi=327
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Tron WR 14,007,645

josh.exe
User

on Tuesday, June, 27, 2006 9:57 PM
Congratulations!

DaveTRON
User

on Tuesday, June, 27, 2006 11:00 PM
dctron Wrote:The world record on Tron has reached over 7 million.

The final score was 7,148.220.
The game was stopped due to the arcade closing.

I know it's been a while since I said I would try for 10 million points, but I think I am ready to give it a good try.

Here is the link to view the current record:

http://www.twingalaxies.com/index.aspx?c=22&pi=2&gi=3973&vi=327

Way to go DCTron! Good job!

DaveTRON

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, June, 28, 2006 12:26 PM

Wow! Congratulations! Your score is almost twice as high as 2nd place. That's incredible.

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

wwwmwww
User

on Wednesday, June, 28, 2006 1:27 PM
WOW!!! Good luck on the hunt for 10 million...

Carlorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Will D
User

on Monday, February, 26, 2007 10:10 PM
I think the record was broke on my birthday if it is 6.2

dctron
User

on Wednesday, March, 28, 2007 4:29 PM
It was on June 2, 2006.
Happy Birthday.

I've been busy with other things, but I am going to try to break the record again soon.

Wish me luck.

Tron WR 14,007,645

Cam_the_Man
User

on Wednesday, March, 28, 2007 4:35 PM
Greetings Programs!
My User plays the Tron arcade machine almost everyday. His highest score is about 45,000.
-End of Line-

In the midst of Team Fortress 2:
TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"
Cam_the_Man: "No! Not all of Dallas!"

data_ghost
User

on Wednesday, March, 28, 2007 5:10 PM
good luck dctron! -your guna need it

bit of topic but cam_the_man: do you have to put end of line and greeting program at every post?abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

My humble little internet slice. Visit, read, comment, and laugh (with, not at I hope...)

Cam_the_Man
User

on Friday, March, 30, 2007 3:14 PM
Greetings Programs!
Of course, data_ghost.
-End of Line-

In the midst of Team Fortress 2:
TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"
Cam_the_Man: "No! Not all of Dallas!"

dctron
User

RE: New World Record on Tron

on Tuesday, August, 02, 2011 9:49 PM
With the release of Tron Legacy, there has been a lot of interest in the Tron Arcade world record.
On July 31, 2011 a new world record has been set after 23 hours of game play.
http://www.aurcade.com/games/format.aspx?id=59on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Tron WR 14,007,645

Traahn
User

on Tuesday, August, 02, 2011 11:39 PM
Niiiiice!! 14 million...

14 million?!!

You are crazy. Congratulations!!

I don't understand the 24 tokens thing, though. Couldn't someone just put in 50, 100, or 1000 or however many tokens it takes to accumulate 14 million?

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

dctron
User

on Wednesday, August, 03, 2011 7:10 AM
Traahn Wrote:Niiiiice!! 14 million...

14 million?!!

You are crazy. Congratulations!!

I don't understand the 24 tokens thing, though. Couldn't someone just put in 50, 100, or 1000 or however many tokens it takes to accumulate 14 million?
The number of tokens is a ranking based on the number of scores entered for that game. It has nothing to do with how many tokens it takes to get a score since each game is a single credit only game. No continues allowed.

Tron WR 14,007,645

allenhuffman
User

on Thursday, November, 21, 2013 9:15 AM
Okay, admittedly my 153K I set last night on our local arcade's TRON machine is not quite world record level, but I still had fun doing it. #3 on our local machine.

You, uh, don't need to drop by Iowa any time. It took me forever just to get good enough for the stupid machine to quit telling me I was not in the Top 100 ;-)

14 million. Wow. I just found out about this yesterday while doing some research. I had no idea. Amazing.

DaDulas
User

on Thursday, May, 24, 2018 11:43 AM
I'm up to 78k.  How do you get the bits to appear? It seems inconsistent.

Will D
User

on Friday, January, 19, 2024 11:46 PM
This page is still going! Nice.

FirstPrevious Page: of 4 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 New World Record on Tron