User Designations, Whats your story?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
KLuWolF
User

on Thursday, January, 12, 2006 12:47 PM
(Electronic World)

Here in a maze of complex pathways, we see a lone tank moving along one of the paths. A lone program sits at the controls. His armor is worn and beaten and his glow subdued. This is CLU. With his thermos of glowing coffee and his suicide jockey manner, he reminds us of a truck driver on an all-night run.

(Later...)

Fearless and unHackable, he declares, "Forget it, Mister High 'n' Mighty Master Control ... you're not makin' me talk."

(Much Later...)

Out of the energy released when the MCP was deleted from the system, many programs found their freedom again, however they were never the same as their original programming, having been merged with the MCP. A lone program sits alone on the edge of the mesa. His armor is shiny and his glow is bright. This is KLU. With his thermos of glowing coffee and his hardened stare, he reminds us of a wolf stalking for his next victim. He turns his head as if listening carefully, a user calls to him...

(The Real World)

With the high score flashing on the screen of a game called Chelnov, the user carefully selects the three letters that will set him apart from the others, K L U ...

At the source is created the future of our past.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

Re: User Designations, Whats your story?

on Monday, January, 16, 2006 7:13 PM
Ahh - a new program at The Sector!

Greetings, KLuWolF and welcome to TRON-Sector!

I think I may have met up with you on the light cycle game grid before. Your name sounds familiar.

Interesting take on programs who have been freed from the MCP. Working on a TRON fan fiction character?

A couple of threads you may want to hit are:

What's with your name?

And...

Don't forget to PING in every time you have yourself Another dose of TRON

I think you'll enjoy your time here at The Sector

KLuWolF
User

on Saturday, January, 21, 2006 6:48 AM
Thanks for the greeting and the heads up on the threads. Ya I've been trying to get on the sector for about a year, nice to finnally gain access. The KLuWolF character has many stories including the one you just read and there is also a part of it on my fansite called Blades of the Drunken Cyborg. Now connecting all the dots is going to be a real challenge. Most likely you have met me on the gamegrid, I think I remember a few times actually and I have also designed some of the grids I use on my server.

flynn1978
User

on Wednesday, February, 01, 2006 11:44 AM
Nice to meet you!

I think my User designates that my program has a Lazer Tag applet also installed in his programming...

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade