Other Games 
 Not entirley Video Game Based...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
zazumage
User

on Monday, June, 05, 2006 8:25 PM
My brother and I were just outside playing a quazi-tron frisbee like game. When played to a full extent with more players this game is a BLAST!

It's a lot like frisbee tron except you can move with your frisbee and there are no "placement shots" or "out-of-bounds." This makes the game very fast paced and very fun!

The few rules that there are and the special things about it are as follows:
1. Skims don't count! If it skims your side then you aren't out, its just like...if you were in Tron, you gotta be hit direct to get out!
2. There's a re-rez zone! only necessary if there are more than three people. Designate an area about 10x5' out of the main play area for people to "re-rez."
3. If there are less than three people then you just have to have your disk to "re-rez."
4. Have "bit-disks." My brother and I used several smaller frisbees for "bit-disks" just as a form of some way to block the other disks!
5. ONLY FUN ALLOWED! Anybody who is ultra-super-mega serious about playing should step away, the game is ONLY about fun and not who wins. (When we played, the loser had to get the winner a bowl of icecream! :P)

Hope you guys try this out! We had sooo much fun!

Jademz
User

Re: Not entirley Video Game Based...

on Monday, June, 05, 2006 10:50 PM
Um, as long as you include dirt clauds, and oranges, or similar vagetation, I'm game.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games