Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Other Games 
 No love for the X-Box?


New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Gig45
User

Posts: 0
No love for the X-Box?

on Tuesday, June, 20, 2006 7:16 PM
after quite a bit for surfing through this website, i noticed that it never mentions Tron 2.0 Killer App for the X-Box. why not?

--------------------------
X-Box Live Gamertag: Cloud3514
 
Qix77
User

Posts: 2,982
Re: No love for the X-Box?

on Tuesday, June, 20, 2006 7:59 PM
I can't speak for everyone, but for me... I don't own an X-Box... I'm a hardcore PC gamer.... but I also invest a crap load of money in PC hardware to be on top of everything... Some call it a sickness, some call it an adiction, but everyone else calls it: Qix77...



Welcome to the site... where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online


 
TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Posts: 4,467
Re: No love for the X-Box?

on Wednesday, June, 21, 2006 8:00 AM


I have an Xbox and Killer App, but I don't play it any more. To me, it was a big disappointment. I think a lot of people agree. I prefer the PC version.

Aside from some changes that were made that I thought were totally unnecessary and didn't fit with the spirit of Tron, the game is full of bugs. It makes playing the game pretty frustrating.

So for that and many other reasons, Killer App collects dust on my shelf.

The GBA version is worth checking out, though. I originally didn't like it, but it grew on me and now I enjoy playing it. (It's nothing like the PC or Xbox versions, though. Totally different game.)



LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

 
Qix77
User

Posts: 2,982
Re: No love for the X-Box?

on Wednesday, June, 21, 2006 1:32 PM
Thats too bad for "Killer App"... I've never had a chance to even see the game but I've hear the same thing from others.

Maybe someday I'll check it out for myself...

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion


 
disc100
User

Posts: 0
Re: No love for the X-Box?

on Wednesday, June, 21, 2006 1:35 PM
Oh Redrain can you send me it killer app because I want it and you said you don't play it any more i'll message you my address

-------------------------------------------------------
Click here for a picture of air!

Click here for an Awesome picture of TRON!!!


 
Boingo_Buzzard
User

Posts: 0
Re: No love for the X-Box?

on Wednesday, July, 12, 2006 4:00 PM

Tron 2.0 on the x-box was buggy. It repeatedly crashed on me, the sound was awful, and you could not run it with the Tron "glow". Definately not a good port.

Now, Half-Life 2 on the x-box was absolutely amazing. I honestly think this was one of the best games I have ever played.




 
Edge
User

Posts: 0
Re: No love for the X-Box?

on Friday, August, 11, 2006 6:06 PM
I've got it on X-box, and although I haven't got it on PC to compare to, I loved it.

I don't know what your talking about with bugs, I can't think of any problems. And it has screen glow, just for some bizare reason you have to turn it on in options. No idea why, but its certainly there. And whats wrong with the sound? (again I can't compare)

I played through the game without any crashes. No problems from multiplayer either.

-------------------------
...erm...
 
Boingo_Buzzard
User

Posts: 0
Re: No love for the X-Box?

on Friday, August, 11, 2006 7:04 PM
Edge Wrote:No idea why, but its certainly there.

Hrm. That is weird.

And what’s wrong with the sound? (again I can't compare)

I didn't have the PC version at the time and I knew something was up with the sound. At some points it would cut out mid-speech, or the sound effects would be MUCH louder over the dialog. This happened often on the lightcycle grid, but also during times in normal gameplay.

I played through the game without any crashes.

Lucky you. I had a few. But then Morrowind also crashed on me, and some games on my PS2 have crashed, so it's not like Tron is the ONLY game that's ever done that. It just added to the frustration. I think the glow thing is what pissed me off the most and it seems like I was the only one with that problem. I hooked my X-Box up to two TV’s though to check if it was the TV’s fault, and it did it on both.

*shrugs*


 
Edge
User

Posts: 0
Re: No love for the X-Box?

on Friday, August, 11, 2006 7:32 PM
I've had the ocasional crash on Morrowind, but I think its partly due to the x-box its self. Just certain games seem to trigger it more.

The only sound glitch I've had on tron is the music cutting out just once. I just saved and jumped a cliff and it came back apon loading.

Lucky me I guess. Although not that lucky. Half life 2 crashes 90% of the time on start up. The other 10% it gets to the loading screen and then crashes. I've still yet to be able to play it. I think its the disc though, it has a tiny but deep looking scratch on it. Like it when I got it.

I can just imagine all the tiny programs running off to do their job, when they all fall down some damn canyon probably put there by some careless user. >;(

-------------------------
...erm...
 
Boingo_Buzzard
User

Posts: 0
Re: No love for the X-Box?

on Saturday, August, 12, 2006 1:04 PM
Edge Wrote: Half life 2 crashes 90% of the time on start up. The other 10% it gets to the loading screen and then crashes. (


THAT sucks. Half Life 2 is the best game I have played on the X-Box, hands down.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion


 
Compucore
User

Posts: 4,448
Re: No love for the X-Box?

on Wednesday, August, 16, 2006 8:28 PM
I am trying to get a friend to sell me his used to me so I could at least see what tron killer apps looks like. I had seen the trailer for it. But it dowsn't seem to do it justice. ANd I am in a kind of mood for some gaming console over here for myself to play around with. THere was a streaming video at one point out on the net for tron killer app. just didn't seem right.


where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.


 
laphtiya
User

Posts: 947
Re: No love for the X-Box?

on Wednesday, August, 16, 2006 8:39 PM
Boingo_Buzzard Wrote:
Edge Wrote: Half life 2 crashes 90% of the time on start up. The other 10% it gets to the loading screen and then crashes. (


THAT sucks. Half Life 2 is the best game I have played on the X-Box, hands down.


from what I have seen though (and been told) Half life 2 on the X-box stuggles alot with it the fact they had to gut the game to pieces to get it to work on the X-box dont know why they didnt just bring it out on the 360 but that micoshaft for you lol.

now Halo 3 looks the bizorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion


 
Boingo_Buzzard
User

Posts: 0
Re: No love for the X-Box?

on Wednesday, August, 16, 2006 10:27 PM
laphtiya Wrote:
from what I have seen though (and been told) Half life 2 on the X-box stuggles alot with it the fact they had to gut the game to pieces to get it to work on the X-box dont know why they didnt just bring it out on the 360 but that micoshaft for you lol.

I didn't miss anything at all. I'm glad they didn't bring it out on the 360 because I would have missed one of the best console gaming experiences I've ever had.





 
 Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games 
 No love for the X-Box?