Game Grid 
 anime super interaction battle!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 4 Pages
Sora.EXE
User

Re: anime super interaction battle!

on Wednesday, August, 16, 2006 8:35 AM
L: Give me that! *Takes bowl of soup, and puts it into a ziplock bag* All of you are suspects!

Tori
User

on Wednesday, August, 16, 2006 11:41 AM
Emily: Well, I've had just enough of this. *Shoots a slingshot at L before leaving.*

*Ruby Gloom (http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g267/meowrunner/RubyGloom.gif)
enters*

Ruby: *Happily* Hi, everyone! (She's actualy normaly happy...just sad in that particular pic)abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

==

Sora.EXE
User

on Wednesday, August, 16, 2006 5:48 PM
*Slingshot marble misses by hair*
L: ...
*Sits on couch, eating candy, and watching everyone in the room with sharp eyes*abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Tori
User

on Wednesday, August, 16, 2006 6:08 PM
Ruby: *Goes to L* Could I have some of that candy, please?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

==

Sora.EXE
User

on Wednesday, August, 16, 2006 6:28 PM
L: Sure, whatever. But first you must answer these questions.

#1: Have you experienced any unexplanable killings?
#2: Have you ever known a killer?
#3: What do you know about Kira?where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

mega byte.exe.
User

on Wednesday, August, 16, 2006 8:43 PM
Hey you, L my sources say you might know somthing about THE EVENT that left paradime city with no memories. Talk now or else i'll have to interegate you, but do not worrie there will be no guns, hate'em. (Ties L in a unbreakable inescapable prison cell with hand cuffs)where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

http://ihostupost.com/files/209/megabytelarge.gif
listen to what the sloganizer says bub or you'll have a face full "o" adamantium!

Sora.EXE
User

on Wednesday, August, 16, 2006 9:08 PM
L: Even an idiot would would not of chained me up. I wonder how you can even speak, with that miniscule brain of yours, now set me free!

Tori
User

on Thursday, August, 17, 2006 12:23 AM
Ruby: *Uses a skeleton key to set L free* There you go! *Cute smile*

==

Sora.EXE
User

on Thursday, August, 17, 2006 7:53 AM
L: Thank you, little girl. Now I must carry on. *Sits on Don Patch*
Don Patch: OW! Get off me!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

shadow_user
User

on Thursday, August, 17, 2006 10:42 PM
I switch to shiron from Legendz!
ZB! is not useless w/o Kiyo, he is strong!

Mental Sector

Tori
User

on Friday, August, 18, 2006 12:08 AM
I switch to Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop! W00T!on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

==

mega byte.exe.
User

on Sunday, August, 20, 2006 4:16 PM
I switch to Spike from cowboy bebop, sooooo....., Faye what's our latest bounty? *looks over at L and smirks*

listen to what the sloganizer says bub or you'll have a face full "o" adamantium!

Sora.EXE
User

on Sunday, August, 20, 2006 4:29 PM
L: Him.
*Throws Don Patch*
Don Patch: ...where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

mega byte.exe.
User

on Sunday, August, 20, 2006 4:48 PM
catches Don patch in mid air, Spike: Please say I have'nt eaten poisen mushrooms again, what in the hell Is this thing!?on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Sora.EXE
User

on Sunday, August, 20, 2006 9:40 PM
L: Hear here! I have a proposal, I am starting a group of anime Characters to help track the Evil Kira. anyone is able to join, but those who do not will be mocked, and please, call me Ryuzaki, for safety's sake. I am childish, and hate losing, much like kira. If we fail, it will seem that Kira is taking the whole world hostage. He has some power to kill people without being in that area, but he has to know our face, and name. If you join, there will be complete secrecy, but if you do not join, you are as good as dead.

*Note: I got Death note Vol 1&2 yesterday, and most of that speech is taken directly from vol 2*

Tori
User

on Sunday, August, 20, 2006 11:51 PM
Faye: Soo...there's not much choice here, is there, L?abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

==

Sora.EXE
User

on Monday, August, 21, 2006 7:55 AM
No, Faye-san.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Sora.EXE
User

on Tuesday, August, 22, 2006 4:22 PM
Sorry, some certain Clown posted as me.

FirstPrevious Page: of 4 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 anime super interaction battle!