Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 Calling all Modelers and artists!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
TronandSonicHedgehog
User

on Wednesday, August, 09, 2006 5:04 PM
My curiosity is peaked. I'm sure by now that you people might have a handle on modding Tron 2.0. If so, I would appreciate at least a try on this request:

Make a Sonic the Hedgehog character. Multiplayer or Single Player, it doesn't matter.

If you succeed I will give you a hearty pat on the back and my undying gratitude.

End of Line

*Begins humming random tunes that sound like nothing in particular*

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

Re: Calling all Modelers and artists!

on Wednesday, August, 09, 2006 6:11 PM
Greetings, TronandSonicHedgehog and welcome to TRON-Sector!

Looking for a TRON-ic the Hedgehog character, huh? I'm not sure there are tools available to design a not-so-human character in TRON 2.0, but perhaps someone will give it a try. One thing there is no lack of around here is talented artists and game modders.

A couple of threads you may want to hit are:

What's with your name?

And...

Don't forget to PING in every time you have yourself Another dose of TRON

I think you'll enjoy your time here at The Sector abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

TronandSonicHedgehog
User

on Wednesday, August, 09, 2006 6:21 PM
Thanks, i'm glad to be here. I just sounded like the guest of honor at a convention. Wierd. Anyway, i'll be sure to hit those threads.

But you're probably right about Tronic. But hey, maybe some day.

End of Line

zook_one
User

on Wednesday, August, 09, 2006 7:44 PM
sorry to bust your bubble but basically no one has successfully created & released a playable character. It is very tough to do. I know, bummer

[LDSO] LIVING DEAD SYSTEM OPERATORS www.LDSO.net

TronandSonicHedgehog
User

on Thursday, August, 10, 2006 2:17 AM
Yeah,but it was worth a shot.

By the way, I'm working on a personal avatar, but I need some help from anyone.

I'm traying to lay one picture over another. The one on top has a white background. I am trying to make the white background transparent so the bottom pic is visible.

My program (PhotoStudio 2000) apparantly does not have a transparent background feature.

Is there any way around this?where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Silicon
User

on Sunday, April, 08, 2007 8:28 PM
Umm...could I possibly use Sonic sprites (frames) from the game and make them look like Tron?

data_ghost
User

on Monday, April, 09, 2007 9:20 AM
nope, im no modder, but i know, with no tools or source code supplied, it impossible.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

My humble little internet slice. Visit, read, comment, and laugh (with, not at I hope...)

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Monday, April, 09, 2007 4:38 PM

data_ghost Wrote:but i know, with no tools or source code supplied, it impossible.
Not impossible, just extremely difficult. If you scrounge around, you can find what you need. But It takes a lot of work, and trial and error. Not to mention you need specific versions of 3DSMax and Maya that are outdated and hard to find.

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

sparks
User

on Sunday, May, 06, 2007 5:58 PM
What are the specific versions of 3d studio max and maya for model making?

I personally would like to have them,whether i will get time to get anything working i don't know but would share them with anyone else interestedwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Have fun

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels