Other Games 
 How Long did it take you?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
TronandSonicHedgehog
User

on Saturday, August, 19, 2006 2:49 PM
How long did it take you to beat the Tron 2.0 PC game?

It took me six days, five hours each day to beat it.

I had absolutely nothing to do otherwise it might have taken me 7 days. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

*Begins humming random tunes that sound like nothing in particular*

What_Up.exe
User

Re: How Long did it take you?

on Saturday, August, 19, 2006 3:03 PM
Wow. That's like me! It took me that long to beat it too.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

If you grind up breath mints and sprinkle it on your food, would your breath smell good after you ate?"

Hikaru.EXE
User

on Saturday, August, 19, 2006 4:04 PM
You guys are good! It took me like... 2 months to beat it!

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Saturday, August, 19, 2006 4:38 PM
It took me about two weeks, my first time through.

I was completely addicted to the game and never wanted to stop playing once I was going.

My wife felt like I was really digitized in to the computer for a while as I spent much of my (limited) free time with the game after buying it.

Of course, after finishing it, I immediately started playing through again, at a more leisurely pace.

Then I played through again... and so on.

And I played online multiplayer light cycles over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over for a really long time. I still hit the multiplayer light cycle game grid from time to time... just aren't many folks out there these days.

Traahn
User

on Saturday, August, 19, 2006 5:39 PM
It has been a while, so I can't say for sure. But I think it only took me 3 or 4 days to beat it. I was hoping the game would be longer. It was definitely worth getting, though.

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

What_Up.exe
User

on Saturday, August, 19, 2006 5:44 PM
Hmm 3-4 days, that's pretty good. I salute you!

Now, I gotta try and beat that time.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

If you grind up breath mints and sprinkle it on your food, would your breath smell good after you ate?"

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Saturday, August, 19, 2006 6:19 PM
Traahn Wrote:It has been a while, so I can't say for sure. But I think it only took me 3 or 4 days to beat it. I was hoping the game would be longer. It was definitely worth getting, though.

Wow!

Did you take breaks for naps or eating during that period?

That's one highly devoted gaming experience!

I tip my circuitry helmet to you're speedy adventure-solving!

I wished it would be longer as well, but at least I got two weeks out of my first time through.
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Traahn
User

on Saturday, August, 19, 2006 7:49 PM
Hehe, I hope I got my 3-4 day estimate correct! I'd feel bad if it really took me 5 or 6 days. I seem to remember taking a day or two off from work so I could devote hours of time to playing it 'Twas fun!! As a disclaimer, I'm pretty sure I played on Easy difficulty (assuming that's an option in the game). I was so just wanting to see the whole game that I wanted to take a path of least resistance

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Compucore
User

on Saturday, August, 19, 2006 9:11 PM
Took me a few weeks to play the game through it. But I still play it from time to time for fun. And try and get online to see what is still playing it in both the disk arena and light cycle.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

What_Up.exe
User

on Sunday, August, 20, 2006 12:29 AM
I always start on easy mode. So I can enjoy the game, know what i'm doing, then I go back and play the harder modes. So, don't worry about playing it on easy. As long as you beat it in (you think) 3-4 days that's still cool.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Sunday, August, 20, 2006 10:32 AM

I think the first time I played, it also took me about 3-4 days to finish it.

The second time, I went through in 2 days. But I wasn't taking my time to enjoy the atmopshere, I just blasted through it. Which isn't nearly as fun. This isn't a game you can rush through.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games