Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 what kind of mulitplayer mode do u like?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
data_ghost
User

on Tuesday, December, 26, 2006 12:00 PM
alright guys, im doing a survey to see wat mode every one likes! I LOVE derez!!!!! lightcycles are ok, and disc arena mega boring. wat bout y'all?

My humble little internet slice. Visit, read, comment, and laugh (with, not at I hope...)

Layer.dll
User

Re: what kind of mulitplayer mode do u like?

on Tuesday, December, 26, 2006 3:36 PM
I'm a tad partial to LightCycles myself...

stratman3001
User

on Wednesday, December, 27, 2006 1:08 PM
I love Derez mode, disc arena is second, and I've just about had enough of Light Cycles. I love Derez because it's the closest you can get to the game, except with smarter players. I love Disc Arena because it falls closest to the old movie.

RichmanRush
User

on Sunday, April, 15, 2007 4:42 PM
Disc Arena was very unique and the addition of Derez was awesome. I'd have to say Derez is my favorite and jumping Disc Arena can be a blast!

It's a shame the xbox version got overRIDE and we didn't. That mode sounds like loads of fun.

data_ghost
User

on Sunday, April, 15, 2007 5:19 PM
yeah... although, the upcoming LDSO mod for tron 2.0 will bring in feature from killer app, fix stuff in tron and a lot more

check it out at the ldso website: www.ldso.netwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

My humble little internet slice. Visit, read, comment, and laugh (with, not at I hope...)

Compucore
User

on Sunday, April, 15, 2007 5:26 PM
I prefer the lightcycle as well over here. I haven't played that much of Derez over here that much. I haven't played tron that much now since I am working over here.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Tori
User

on Sunday, April, 15, 2007 6:09 PM
Not that I've done it lately

but Lightcycles...

why?

lightcycles rock.

==

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer