Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 no games(please help)

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
gabe2gg
User

no games(please help)

on Monday, January, 29, 2007 7:33 PM
for some reason i cant find any gamesorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: no games(please help)

on Monday, January, 29, 2007 8:05 PM

Greetings, gabe2gg. Welcome to Tron-Sector.

You're going to have to be a bit more specific about your problem. I can only guess at this point, that you're saying you have the Tron 2.0 game installed on your PC, but can't find any servers to play on.

There could be many reasons for this. The first place to start, would be to make sure you've downloaded and installed the latest patch for the game.

v1.042 Patch
I won't say any more though, until I know exactly what you are talking about.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

gabe2gg
User

on Monday, January, 29, 2007 8:14 PM
there are servers, but no one is on them

data_ghost
User

on Tuesday, January, 30, 2007 1:53 PM
yeah this is a problem every1 has. u just have to come on at a time wen everybody else is, say like weekend evenings

My humble little internet slice. Visit, read, comment, and laugh (with, not at I hope...)

Nikster
User

on Thursday, April, 26, 2007 5:08 PM
Yeah...or just hang out here for a while, make some friends and then arrange for y'all to get together on the grid

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Compucore
User

on Thursday, April, 26, 2007 7:48 PM
Sounds right to me there Niki. Most of us are working during the day, nights or evenings. Depending on their jobs it it will vary from night to night on the servers. You'll have some really busy nights like on the weekend. Or some really quiet nights where you can hear a pin drop on the floor. Its night that no one wants to play with you. Its just part of gaming. Meet some friend here at tron sector I am sure we'll all eventually come on the servers to have some fun.

Nikster Wrote:Yeah...or just hang out here for a while, make some friends and then arrange for y'all to get together on the grid

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Avi
User

on Friday, April, 27, 2007 9:01 AM
Hey Gabe...

Go download Tronlink ( www.tronlink.net ). It's a nifty little device created by our very own Daddyo, and it sits on your desktop and lets you peek in on servers without loading the game up. You can also chat with other Tron 2.0 players and meet some of the other players with it.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 no games(please help)