still having problems with maps

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
red5standingby
User

on Saturday, February, 10, 2007 7:17 PM
hello

i am still having problems with the maps. mostly with the new tron lightcycles map. when i try to play it in multiplayer mode. i load the map then start to launch the game the screen go black then it give me an error message

and i have used the rez. handler

i don't know what to do! need some help here

does anyone else have this problem?

end of line.

data_ghost
User

Re: still having problems with maps

on Saturday, February, 10, 2007 7:40 PM
maybe u have to many rez files intalled? or maybe that map is only for the most recent patch? (1.042x i think it was)

My humble little internet slice. Visit, read, comment, and laugh (with, not at I hope...)

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Sunday, February, 11, 2007 5:53 AM

I don't know why this required a new thread (could've kept it as a reply to the previous topic), but anyhow . . .

At this point, it could be several things causing trouble. What is the error message, exactly? Is the Dedicated Server setting in the Host screen set to No? It's important that it's set to No.

Maybe another program that's running, is interfering with the game and causing it to crash? What version of Windows are you using? Is it XP? Try using the program EndItAll2 to shut down any unnecessary programs. Shut down your anti-virus, firewall, etc. temporarily and see if it helps any.

What video and sound card do you have? Do you have the latest software drivers for them? I've heard stories about people having trouble getting the game to work properly, with the latest nVidia cards and the latest Detonator drivers. Don't know how much truth there is to it, though.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

red5standingby
User

on Sunday, February, 11, 2007 5:25 PM
TO TRONFAQ

thanks for the help it was my dedicated server it was on yes but it's fix

again thanks alot

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Sunday, February, 11, 2007 10:19 PM

I would like to point out, that as far as I know, TronFAQ has a 100% support record on this board. There is nothing that he cannot help with that's Tron 2.0 related and I think that is pretty damn awesome. Just some kudos to TronFAQ.

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

red5standingby
User

on Sunday, February, 11, 2007 11:39 PM
HEY TRONFAQ

i'm looking for lightcycle map pack 4 but when i goto the link that it has. it's not there. has it been removed or is there another link i can use?

hope you can help

thanks

end of lineorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Monday, February, 12, 2007 3:33 AM

Boingo_Buzzard Wrote:I would like to point out, that as far as I know, TronFAQ has a 100% support record on this board. There is nothing that he cannot help with that's Tron 2.0 related and I think that is pretty damn awesome. Just some kudos to TronFAQ.
Thanks, myself and a few others (the map makers) are just doing what we can to help keep the game going. Since BVG (yeah, I'm still calling them BVG, the name change means nothing ) apparently can't be bothered.

red5standingby Wrote:i'm looking for lightcycle map pack 4 but when i goto the link that it has. it's not there. has it been removed or is there another link i can use?
Thanks for letting me know about that! For some reason, Filefront deleted them behind my back. Grr.

In the meantime, you can download Map Pack 4 from here:
http://tronforum.boxhat.com/dload.php?action=file&file_id=7
And VMan Home from here:
http://tronforum.boxhat.com/dload.php?action=file&file_id=9

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels