Fan Fiction & Art 
 A Short Story Story from Sora: "Bug"

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Sora.EXE
User

on Thursday, March, 15, 2007 8:25 PM
Feel free to comment on this. You can do it on this thread because it's only one chapter.

It was like any any other gigacycle, check E-Mail, balance account, recive message from user, but little did you know that it was going to change every 0 and 1 of your code, forever. On your way to get your daily E-Mail, you were grabbed. They used the Prod. Suddenly, everything is dark. All you can remember is those cold, vile hands. They corrupt your Profiler subroutine. Then, you are on the ground, everything is in a disgusting green tint, then itt comes to you, It's the Z-Lots. They have kidnapped you. A large, broad program stands eerily in front of you, at least, you think it's a program. His body is disorted into different green shapes and sizes. "73|| m3, wh0 15 y0ur u53r?" He boom in a raspy, deep voice. "Why did you bring me here?" You ask. He replies "Y0u h4v3 pr1v1|3635 1 r3qu1r3." Please, i'm just a simple E-Mail script, I-", "1 kn0w wh47 y0u 4r3, 4nd 1 kn0w wh47 y0u w1|| b3c0m3.", He interrups. A green light engulfs you. You can't help but scream. "AhhhHhHhjy`~d=875%^^#%$". You are different. You look around, but you don't see the old, disgusting sector you were in, you see your master user's throne. He booms, "73|| m3, wh0 15 y0ur u53r?". Suddenly, you answer, but not on you're own will. You say, "1 53rv3 7h0rn3, my m4573r u53r."

The End

shadow_user
User

Re: A Short Story Story from Sora: "Bug"

on Friday, March, 23, 2007 7:17 PM
...where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Mental Sector

data_ghost
User

on Friday, March, 23, 2007 7:23 PM
pretty neat!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

My humble little internet slice. Visit, read, comment, and laugh (with, not at I hope...)

Cobol
User

on Wednesday, April, 30, 2008 4:02 PM
I think its good. Nice job.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art