Game Grid 
 Funniest way to get Derezzed

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 3 Pages
Mordecai9
User

RE: Funniest way to get Derezzed

on Tuesday, May, 03, 2011 8:59 PM
Tronzilla Wrote:Two programs get into a fight, and one gets his arm derezzed.

Program1: Now stand aside, worthy adversary.
Program2: Tis but a scratch.
Program1: A scratch?! Your arm's derezzed!
Program2: No it isn't.
Program1: Yes it is, look!
Program2: ...
...I've had worse.

And you know the rest

Shall we call it a draw? LOL

Funniest way to get derezzed:

You attempt to fight the MCP, but he derezzes you. But right before he did, you had thrown your light disc. He dodges, but loses his balance and falls off of the tall building you were dueling him on. On the way down, random things keep smacking into his crotch, including a giant anvil, a hammer, lead weights, George Clooney, a Pac-Man system, 101 Dalmatians, Ed Dillenger, 2,000,000 light cycles, a giant flying psychic tandem battle giraffe toasting marshmallows and falafels while riding a flaming icy rock unicycle, etc. Finally, the Mcp lands crotch-first on a statue of his own crotch, and finally derezzes.

I find crotch hits HILARIOUS.

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, May, 03, 2011 11:18 PM
I saw a funny way for derezzing in TL. Sam's running across the roofs of the disk wars arena, one program is looking up and him and paying no attention to his opponent. Is it really a surprise that said program got sliced in half? I think not.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Mordecai9
User

on Wednesday, May, 04, 2011 9:45 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:I saw a funny way for derezzing in TL. Sam's running across the roofs of the disk wars arena, one program is looking up and him and paying no attention to his opponent. Is it really a surprise that said program got sliced in half? I think not.
Another funny way to get de-rezzed from TL:
A Black Guard crashes through the roof of EOL and crushes a program beneath him, then goes after Sam, leaving the dead program's girlfriend to weep over his remains.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 Funniest way to get Derezzed