Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 will no one get on?!?!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
f1r3wa11
User

will no one get on?!?!

on Tuesday, September, 04, 2007 6:05 PM
i dont know weather people play or not anymore but im on right now and it would be nise if someone would get on

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: will no one get on?!?!

on Wednesday, September, 05, 2007 5:22 AM

People still play. You just have to catch them on evenings and weekends. During the day, there's usually nobody on.

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Darksaber7
User

on Monday, November, 12, 2007 4:34 PM
Yeah, that was my problem... Took me forever to get a fast enough connection, then I went looking...

With my odd "work" schedual, I can't get on during the weekends. Only M-F, 9:00am-7:00 PM. You know, when normal people work. lol.

I kinda gave up on MP for now, but 2.0 is still installed, ready to rock. Even if I don't...um, 'rock', lol.

Don't you wish your corruption was hot like me?

Compucore
User

on Saturday, November, 17, 2007 3:57 PM
With my schedule that I have at work I don't even have the time during the nights during the week days over here so I am completely out on that one. I get home its about 11:30pm and just bushed from work. I get to bed its around 1 -2 am when I fall asleep. weekends are more like the time that I have to play when I ge a chance here.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 will no one get on?!?!