TRON: LEGACY 
 Jeff Bridges back for Tron 2?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Traahn
User

on Saturday, November, 17, 2007 5:52 PM
Suprisingly, I don't think this has been posted at the Sector yet? From Thursday, 11/15/2007:

http://www.collider.com/entertainment/news/article.asp/aid/6072/tcid/1
According to Jeff, he’s being pitched an idea for the sequel pretty soon. He didn’t say what the idea was or who was involved…but he did say the reasons he might want to do it is the innovations to cinema. Here’s what he said, “But the reasons to do it and the reason I did that one (The original Tron) was because it was so innovative and I understand that they’ve got a whole new batch of stuff like that… innovations that they want to use on this so that could be kind of fun.”

...If you’d like to listen to Jeff talk about a sequel to “Tron” here’s the MP3. His comments start around 7:45 and after his “Tron” comments he talks a lot about “Iron Man.” Look for a full transcript soon.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/34797
This shouldn't come as a big surprise. From what we know, the new TRON is being positioned as something of a continuation rather than a remake - Bridges being involved would make complete sense.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: Jeff Bridges back for Tron 2?

on Saturday, November, 17, 2007 6:59 PM

Um, the news about the Collider article has already been on the front page for a couple of days.

But the Ain't-It-Cool take on the story is new. Thanks for that one!

I noticed most of the talkbackers at AIC took shots at the idea of a Tron sequel. Ah, what else is new. The people who frequent AIC are all asswipes.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, November, 21, 2007 5:16 PM

Speaking of Jeff Bridges, I keep forgetting to mention this. There's a new Duracell commercial that's been out for a little while, and Jeff is the narrator. I recognize his distinctive voice.

It starts off with an astronaut inside the space shuttle using an IMAX 3D camera. Then you see a little girl taking pictures at a wedding.

Not exactly Tron related, I know. But I thought it was interesting to hear his voice in a commercial.

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON
User

on Wednesday, November, 21, 2007 11:06 PM
That's not Jeff Bridges.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

DaveTRON

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, November, 21, 2007 11:45 PM

I snagged a copy of the commerical as a video file. You'll need a program like FLVPlayer to play it.

http://files.filefront.com/duracell+bridgesflv/;9097485;/fileinfo.html
What does everybody think? That sure sounds like Jeff Bridges to me.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Wednesday, November, 21, 2007 11:59 PM
TronFAQ Wrote: You'll need a program like FLVPlayer to play it.

Any chance of getting this in a more standard format? I have so much on this PC already I dont want to install something else just to play one file.

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, November, 22, 2007 12:44 AM
I was thinking of another commercial. You are correct, that is Bridges in that one.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON

Qix77
User

on Thursday, November, 22, 2007 2:08 AM
Time to stop lurking and start posting...

See.. I love the story of Tron 2.0 and I really hope that that IS the story of Tron 2 or at least ties in. The only problem I have with 2.0 is that Flynn left Encom.

But... reguardless of the story, I want it so bad I'm willing to streak naked with all my circuits showing all over a 16bit server.. lol..

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Thursday, November, 22, 2007 12:53 PM

Boingo_Buzzard Wrote:Any chance of getting this in a more standard format? I have so much on this PC already I dont want to install something else just to play one file.
Sorry, but that's the format the video originally came in. If I transcode it into a different format, it will lose quality. And it's not the greatest quality to begin with.

Do you have VLCPlayer? It can also play FLV files.

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, November, 22, 2007 10:37 PM
Quicktime can play FLV files too I believe.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Saturday, November, 24, 2007 9:39 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:Quicktime can play FLV files too I believe.

I tried but it said it didn't like the format. I was surprised because it usually plays anything (even my psp format videos). I do have an older version so maybe I need to upgrade.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY