Write a TRON story!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
death-program
User

Write a TRON story!

on Tuesday, January, 01, 2008 4:09 PM
Let's all write a story!
Rules: Only write one sentence at a time, then it's someone else's turn. Keep on the story line, no changing previous posts. That's about it!

I'll start:

Once there was a program named Fred.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

------------------------------------------------------
There are 10 kinds of people: Those who understand trinary and those who don't. And those who confuse it with binary.

The is THE TRUTH ZOMGWTFBBQ

David1
User

Re: Write a TRON story!

on Wednesday, January, 02, 2008 2:33 AM
Once there was a program named Fred.

Who changed his name when his process went dead.
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Who hacked my .sig?

shadow_user
User

on Wednesday, January, 02, 2008 12:53 PM
And then he changed loyalties and then turned red.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Mental Sector

death-program
User

on Wednesday, January, 02, 2008 1:53 PM
He went to the Kernel and the Kernel saidrder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

There are 10 kinds of people: Those who understand trinary and those who don't. And those who confuse it with binary.

David1
User

on Wednesday, January, 02, 2008 5:22 PM

Fred your an error!, you crashed the disk head.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Who hacked my .sig?

TRON.dll
User

on Wednesday, January, 02, 2008 5:48 PM
Then, unfortunatly, Fred got 'd!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

death-program
User

on Wednesday, January, 02, 2008 7:37 PM
Fred was a rhyming program, so after he died, nothing rhymed anymore, causing everyone to celebrate.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Compucore
User

on Wednesday, January, 02, 2008 9:29 PM
Didn't someone already do this a number of years ago??? I do recall somewhere, somehow, someone, or something. (Feel the theme in that one there eh ) did do this at one point.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Jademz
User

on Wednesday, January, 02, 2008 9:48 PM
beeboobaaboobeeboo ring... ring... "hello, this is the operator, how may I direct your call?"

"Hello operator, this is Tron, please direct me to the floor."

'fore everyone ate, 'twas fate, a deadly feast for fred, in wait fred did, from whence dropped dear fred, arose he and said "I made a skid upon everyones plate.
Indeed oh Sh..."

Fred is seeker who rose from Tron sneaker, was blasted to bits, and riddled thier disk, but now he's just digital poem.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Jademz
User

on Wednesday, January, 02, 2008 11:05 PM
lol I'm bored..

Jademz
User

on Wednesday, January, 02, 2008 11:13 PM
Compucore Wroteidn't someone already do this a number of years ago??? I do recall somewhere, somehow, someone, or something. (Feel the theme in that one there eh ) did do this at one point.

There were quite a few threads at Boxhat.com, I'm sure there was atleast one like this there. "The utterly useless thread of fun" had somewhere in the nieghborhood of 1500 posts. The theme was to post something pertaining to the last post, no matter what, as long as you can explain the reason they are similar.

death-program
User

on Thursday, January, 03, 2008 11:45 AM
Jademz Wrote:

There were quite a few threads at Boxhat.com, I'm sure there was atleast one like this there. "The utterly useless thread of fun" had somewhere in the nieghborhood of 1500 posts. The theme was to post something pertaining to the last post, no matter what, as long as you can explain the reason they are similar.
We should do that!! abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar 
 Write a TRON story!