Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 spm

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
lazor3001
User

spm

on Friday, January, 18, 2008 2:19 PM
is there any way we can get all the single player fan add on missions in one place?

and also, how hard is it to make your own single player mission?

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: spm

on Friday, January, 18, 2008 3:01 PM

Hmm, you pick some unusual message subject titles sometimes, Lazor. SPM? Nobody will know you mean Single Player Missions unless they read the message.

lazor3001 Wrote:is there any way we can get all the single player fan add on missions in one place?
Err . . . well right now, there's only one custom Single Player mission. So it doesn't matter.

Multiplayer maps is a different story. And I already made a page with all of them in one place.

http://tronfaq.blogspot.com/2006/02/all-tron-20-files-in-one-place.html
and also, how hard is it to make your own single player mission?
Very hard.

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

lazor3001
User

on Friday, January, 18, 2008 4:16 PM
TronFAQ Wrote:

Hmm, you pick some unusual message subject titles sometimes, Lazor. SPM? Nobody will know you mean Single Player Missions unless they read the message.

thats the point

so like, what would you need to know to be able to make your own mission? learn C++?

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, January, 18, 2008 4:28 PM

lazor3001 Wrote:thats the point
Well, please use descriptive message titles from now on. Nobody should have to guess what a post is about.

so like, what would you need to know to be able to make your own mission? learn C++?
Heh. No, it's not quite that complicated.

The documentation that came with the editing tools for the PC version of Tron 2.0, was really poor. It takes a lot of trial and error to learn how to do things.

At any rate, unless you get the PC version of the game: the point is moot. There are no editing tools for the Mac version.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

death-program
User

on Friday, January, 18, 2008 6:10 PM
TronFAQ Wrote:
The documentation that came with the editing tools for the PC version of Tron 2.0, was really poor. It takes a lot of trial and error to learn how to do things.

Yeah, is there a thread where we can post questions? Because I have like 3 billion and a half questions, and I don't want to bug you folks with three billion and a half forums.

------------------------------------------------------
There are 10 kinds of people: Those who understand trinary and those who don't. And those who confuse it with binary.

The is THE TRUTH ZOMGWTFBBQ

lazor3001
User

on Friday, January, 18, 2008 6:10 PM
alright. sorry about the title

death-program
User

on Friday, January, 18, 2008 6:14 PM
Heh heh, I thought you were talking about spam.

There are 10 kinds of people: Those who understand trinary and those who don't. And those who confuse it with binary.

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Friday, January, 18, 2008 8:35 PM
death-program Wrote:Heh heh, I thought you were talking about spam.

That is EXACTLY why TronFAQ stated his point. I thought this was about spam as well, and was about to shut it down.

lazor3001 Wrote:alright. sorry about the title

No problem. In the future, however, please title any threads you start as clearly as possible, given the space available to type in the title.

If I start to see more threads with seemingly meaningless titles or misleading titles, they will be removed. We come to these forums to enjoy each other's company and communicate with one another. Let's try not mislead or confuse.

lazor3001
User

on Friday, January, 18, 2008 8:39 PM
right. duly noted

zook_one
User

on Saturday, January, 19, 2008 11:18 PM
death-program Wrote:
TronFAQ Wrote:

Yeah, is there a thread where we can post questions? Because I have like 3 billion and a half questions, and I don't want to bug you folks with three billion and a half forums.

You're welcome to come post questions at the www.LDSO.net for the most point we love to answer questions. Not to toot our own horns or anything but we're the definitive internet site for TRON 2.0 modding. Boxhat used to have get info also but it is offline at the moment.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

[LDSO] LIVING DEAD SYSTEM OPERATORS www.LDSO.net

death-program
User

on Sunday, January, 20, 2008 12:03 PM
Cool, thanks zook_one.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 spm