News of Tron sequel in 3D for 2011

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
guygg
Sector Admin

on Monday, March, 03, 2008 11:59 AM
http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?id=49631

It certainly looks like tentative news at this point, but at least it's coming from a mainstream news source like Sci-Fi Wire.

- Guyorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: News of Tron sequel in 3D for 2011

on Monday, March, 03, 2008 2:04 PM

Nothing new that hasn't already been said by other sources, like Ain't-it-Cool which DaveTRON brought up earlier. But at least with this kind of mainstream coverage, it's indeed starting to sound like a definite go.

I find it interesting that Sci-Fi used a bit of artwork from the cover to the first issue of the Tron comic in their story. I'm betting they didn't ask permission.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

death-program
User

on Monday, March, 03, 2008 7:57 PM
Yay! Does anyone know what the plot line is going to be like? I mean, is it going to be based off of the game or another story all by itself?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

------------------------------------------------------
There are 10 kinds of people: Those who understand trinary and those who don't. And those who confuse it with binary.

The is THE TRUTH ZOMGWTFBBQ

TRON.dll
User

on Monday, March, 03, 2008 9:57 PM
death-program Wrote:Yay! Does anyone know what the plot line is going to be like? I mean, is it going to be based off of the game or another story all by itself?

It should be based off of UserError2, with the LDSO clan's permission, of course!

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

death-program
User

on Monday, March, 03, 2008 10:42 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:
death-program Wrote:Yay! Does anyone know what the plot line is going to be like? I mean, is it going to be based off of the game or another story all by itself?

It should be based off of UserError2, with the LDSO clan's permission, of course!

Seriously, though, I hope it's an original story. Usually video-game based movies are not good.

------------------------------------------------------
There are 10 kinds of people: Those who understand trinary and those who don't. And those who confuse it with binary.

The is THE TRUTH ZOMGWTFBBQ

Riddle Me This
User

on Saturday, March, 08, 2008 12:28 PM
I heard about this about two weeks ago and a) refused to believe it, and at the same time b) believed it but was pissed at the fact that I had to wait until '11. This almost sickens me. It's like the damn Y2K bug.

Also, Cars 2? Pirates 4?

Milk. It does a franchise good.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY