TRON: LEGACY 
 Time for a TR2Ngrid within this sector?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Overmind
User

on Saturday, August, 09, 2008 5:32 AM
As an humble statement; this is the worlds largest and highly acknowledged fansite on the net.

Therefore I will sugest that everything TR2N has its own grid within this sector.
With pics, news, interviews etc.
And all info could have a fourstate-rating: Speculations, Rumors, Fact, Official statement.
(I rate everything from DaveTRON as fact, but not as an official statement).

I now toss the disk to the superusers

---------------------------------------------
That would be all!

Auric
Sector Creator

Re: Time for a TR2Ngrid within this sector?

on Monday, August, 11, 2008 4:56 PM
You will see something like this with the updated .NET backend and such. The Sequel News area will become the TR2N area, and will have links relative to it.

Dave "Auric" Hernly
Sector Administrator

lurkinghorror
User

on Monday, August, 11, 2008 5:03 PM
Auric, did you get my email?

Auric
Sector Creator

on Monday, August, 11, 2008 5:16 PM
lurkinghorror Wrote:Auric, did you get my email?

I don't recall it. Resend and I'll make sure I got it. My spam filter might have blocked it for all I know.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Dave "Auric" Hernly
Sector Administrator

VRAM
User

on Saturday, August, 16, 2008 11:51 AM
Also,

Don't you guys think we should start a special thread within that new section where specific questions on everything TR2N-related could be posted directly to Mr. Lisberger and anyone involved in the creative/production process?

It's a fact they check out T-S.com's forums every now and then so, Why not prepare a dedicated place/area/section/thread for them?
If it's put in a mature, respectful and organized manner, it has a lot more probabilities of being read and used for the benefit of everyone...order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

You need to check out the COMPLETELY UNOFFICIAL TRON TIMELINE!
Meanwhile in the real world... the controller feeds the shift clock to the VRAM's video port. Each shift clock pulse causes the VRAM to deliver the next datum, in strict address order, from the shift-register to the video port... Next frame-buffer data: Who created users?

RenegadeProgram
User

on Monday, August, 25, 2008 9:15 PM
VRAM Wrote:Also,

Don't you guys think we should start a special thread within that new section where specific questions on everything TR2N-related could be posted directly to Mr. Lisberger and anyone involved in the creative/production process?

It's a fact they check out T-S.com's forums every now and then so, Why not prepare a dedicated place/area/section/thread for them?
If it's put in a mature, respectful and organized manner, it has a lot more probabilities of being read and used for the benefit of everyone...

VRAM:

That would be COOL! I mean, to talk to, and hear back from the man himself - the one who made the whole TRON universe possible first - Mr. Lisberger. I'd love to pick his brain, as well as Bonnie MacBird, Richard Taylor, and anyone else who worked on it.

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY