Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 TECH THE VOTE! Value-added network 4 the sector!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
VRAM
User

on Wednesday, September, 17, 2008 11:54 PM
Hello, this is Vector-Senator VRAM. Let me begin by saying thanks to all you who've nano-traveled, from far and wide.

We all made this journey for a reason. It's humbling, but in my memory I know you didn't come here just for me, you came here because you believe in what this sector can be. In the face of Disney's 'illegal teasers' wars, you believe there can be peace. In the face of TR2N's uncertain future, you believe there can be hope.

That's the journey we're on today. And that is why, in the shadow of the Old ENCOM 511 Mainframe, where common hopes and common dreams still, I stand before you today to announce my candidacy for President of this sector's 'Fun Factor'.
I recognize there is a certain presumptuousness - a certain audacity - to this announcement. But I've been there long enough to know that the ways of Tron-Sector must change.

For that is our unyielding faith - that in the face of impossible odds, programs who love their sector can change it.

All of us know what those challenges are today - a community that appear forever-lagging behind the ones embracing Star Wars, The Matrix and even Green Lantern or Robotech. We know the challenges. We've heard them. We've talked about them for years. Most of all, it's sad that we don't really comprehend we're the only community lacking one vital thing... What we really need is to get in touch with a User... a specific kind of User... one responsible for writing documentation on corresponding programs... a Tech Writer.
I've made some progress already. I achieved communicating with one named Vic Camacho. And this User agreed to help us. On September 22, I'll pass to THE Sector an initiative that will benefit everyone. It'll be both interesting and fun.
It's time to turn the page. Let us be the generation that reshapes our virtual environment to enjoy in the digital age.

I wish all of you luck in the days and months to come, and I want you to know that as your ally, your friend, and your fellow program, I will be there to help in any way I can. Thank you.

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

You need to check out the COMPLETELY UNOFFICIAL TRON TIMELINE!
Meanwhile in the real world... the controller feeds the shift clock to the VRAM's video port. Each shift clock pulse causes the VRAM to deliver the next datum, in strict address order, from the shift-register to the video port... Next frame-buffer data: Who created users?

VRAM
User

Re: TECH THE VOTE! Value-added network 4 the sector!

on Thursday, September, 18, 2008 2:11 AM
On September 22, each and every one will receive, courtesy of my new User and myself, a free PDA that's sure to give you lots and lots of nano-seconds of fun.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Meanwhile in the real world... the controller feeds the shift clock to the VRAM's video port. Each shift clock pulse causes the VRAM to deliver the next datum, in strict address order, from the shift-register to the video port... Next frame-buffer data: Who created users?

VRAM
User

[glow=blue]GET YOUR FREE PDA NOW![/glow]

on Thursday, September, 18, 2008 2:32 AM
However, for the ones still reading this, for those who trust me, for those who vote for me, such programs will be able to receive one free PDA unit beforehand and 'beta test' its content.

Qix77
User

on Thursday, September, 18, 2008 1:15 PM
Love the campaign ad.. I was suppose to run but don't have much time to donate to it....

VRAM
User

on Thursday, September, 18, 2008 5:19 PM
Well... Thanx!... I guess...

Was that a 'YES, I VOTE FOR YOU' Qix?

death-program
User

on Monday, September, 29, 2008 6:13 PM
I vote VRAM!

------------------------------------------------------
There are 10 kinds of people: Those who understand trinary and those who don't. And those who confuse it with binary.

The is THE TRUTH ZOMGWTFBBQ

VRAM
User

on Sunday, October, 05, 2008 12:23 AM
I just found out you voted for me Death! I hope the CUTT PDA didn't disapoint...

Compucore
User

RE: TECH THE VOTE! Value-added network 4 the sector!

on Tuesday, October, 26, 2010 12:49 AM
I'll see what I can squeeze in here as well. bring anything my way north of the border.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, October, 30, 2010 2:17 AM
I'm confused. What exactly am I voting for?

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Tron Fanatic
User

on Saturday, November, 20, 2010 11:42 PM
When it involves voting, NOBODY ever knows the answer to that, so... I guess somehow this makes perfect sense.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

'>

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, November, 21, 2010 2:18 AM
Say what?

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Tron Fanatic
User

on Wednesday, November, 24, 2010 10:27 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:Say what?

Politics man... nobody ever really knows for sure what they're voting for.

'>

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, November, 25, 2010 4:12 PM
Tron Fanatic Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:Say what?

Politics man... nobody ever really knows for sure what they're voting for.

Good point. Oh, and I'm female, by the way.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Tron Lives!

Tron Fanatic
User

on Monday, December, 20, 2010 1:03 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:Good point. Oh, and I'm female, by the way.

It's hard to look at a spark... or the shadow of one, and tell what sex it is. Sorry.

'>

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid