Well, update. After a few months of parts hunting, she's done minus the marquee and background art for the shroud.
Did it without writing an essay and with only a little information on Eprom programming. The board was up and running within 2 days of getting the parts I needed. Replaced the sound boards RAM with a new 6116 and programmed all the Eproms to replace the chips on the boards that were from the Two Tigers conversion. Also replaced the RAM on the CPU board with an NVRAM because I like the idea of being able to disconnect the board for whatever reason and not losing my high scores.
I couldn't work out a good time to get the EPROMs flashed, so I just got a cheap programmer and did it myself. Found a good site that sells cheap blank chips. So the new chips are 27C64's for the program chips, and 27C32's for the sound. Since I change the types of chips I was using, I did have to cut a jumper wire on the sound board, but no biggie... that's a normal thing so I don't mind.
Tweaked the monitor, and I'm still working on tweaking the monitor... I mean, it's the original monitor so it's showing some age. But after redoing the convergence it's looking pretty good. Still needs a rejuvenation IMO, but that'll have to wait.
In my parts search, I found every part that I was missing. I don't have the two pieces of art mentioned above yet because I'm still waiting for the money. But in the meantime I found a bare CP, joystick assembly, joystick shells, joystick insert, monitor shroud, misc hardware, upper CP plexi piece, and fixture that goes behind it. Plus the brackets to mount my monitor vertically, the fixture behind the shroud.
After all was said and done she came out pretty good. She's not going to win any beauty contests yet... but, minus the two pieces I said above... she's pretty much done (minus a reflector on the blacklight fixture)
Here's a video of me playing her.