TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 DISCS OF TRON

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
LUCKYMAN
User

DISCS OF TRON

on Monday, October, 20, 2008 4:27 PM
Well i am like the happiest man alive now. I just talked to a buddy of mine that sells classic arcade games and he is selling me his UPRIGHT (not the enviromental one) DISCS OF TRON for 1500.00.. This game is like the HOLY GRAIL of arcade fgames.. It is in awsome condition considering how old it is. New monitor and new powersupply. He is sending me pictures and when i get them ill post them.. I pick the game up on NOV1 right after halloween... I cant wait to stick it next to my arcade game...

Then i will post pics of me next to the 2...on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

: Intel QX9650 3.0 12mb cache/ Intel X38bt/ Thermaltake V2/ EVGA GTX280 FTW editon(670mhz,1024mb)/ 2 gig DDR3/ X-FI FATAL1TY/(2) 150 gig WD Raptors/ Samsung 2232BW/ Razor Trantula keyboard/ Razor Diamond back mouse/Thermaltake Armor case

and DISCS OF ARCADE OWNER!
- USERS WROTE US, A USER EVEN WROTE YOU!

isMetaClass
User

Re: DISCS OF TRON

on Monday, October, 20, 2008 4:34 PM
lucky man

Legion Of The Disney-raised, proud member

TRON.dll
User

on Monday, October, 20, 2008 6:26 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice..

I'm lookin' forwards to pickin' up a new game as well on the 26th at midnight. It's a console game though, the new Guitar Hero game. I'm hopin' to make a guitar shaped like a and a lot of the songs from TRON in the music studio mode.

Maybe I can make my character wear a glowing suit and throw Deadly Discs whenever you activate starpower.

Congratulations on your find. Next couple-a weeks are probably gonna go reeeeeeal slow for ya, this week sure has for me.

Actually, speaking of Discs of TRON, a couple of members here know about my trip on that Disney ship over the summer (and my awesome shirt). You see, they had us all get on a bus at the airport that would take us down to the port, where we'd board the boat. There was no way in heck I was gonna watch that incredibly annoying safety video, so I played Discs of TRON on the GBA version of TRON 2.0 the whole time. Heck yeah.

Only problem with that emulation of Discs of TRON is that they had to take out the voice (probably due to memory constraints, as there's already a ton of clips by Boxleitner and Rebecca-Romaign on there for the story mode).

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

LUCKYMAN
User

on Wednesday, October, 29, 2008 6:37 PM
the guy sent me pics of the machine.. Its in great shape. Umm the pics show him working on it. The coin doors are just off in those pics cause he was touching up the paint on the front, also he is adding the T-molding before i pic it up this week.

Game works great monitor is rebulit, powersupply was been changed to a switching powersupply (better then the original 5v) Lights all work, marquee is in great shape .

Now control panel has some where on the edge. Needs a new control panel overlay (which will be produced soon). But other then that it works great!

Heres a pic of the side that was torn.. needs new touch up paint but nothing that can be noticed with another machine next to it.

When i pick it up this sat ill post pics of both machines running and playing!!...
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

: Intel QX9650 3.0 12mb cache/ Intel X38bt/ Thermaltake V2/ EVGA GTX280 FTW editon(670mhz,1024mb)/ 2 gig DDR3/ X-FI FATAL1TY/(2) 150 gig WD Raptors/ Samsung 2232BW/ Razor Trantula keyboard/ Razor Diamond back mouse/Thermaltake Armor case

isMetaClass
User

on Wednesday, October, 29, 2008 7:11 PM
nice!
throw a few for me

Legion Of The Disney-raised, proud member

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, October, 30, 2008 10:30 AM
LUCKYMAN Wrote:Well i am like the happiest man alive now. I just talked to a buddy of mine that sells classic arcade games and he is selling me his UPRIGHT (not the enviromental one) DISCS OF TRON for 1500.00.. This game is like the HOLY GRAIL of arcade fgames.. It is in awsome condition considering how old it is. New monitor and new powersupply. He is sending me pictures and when i get them ill post them.. I pick the game up on NOV1 right after halloween... I cant wait to stick it next to my arcade game...

Then i will post pics of me next to the 2...

Congratulations. I feel the same way about mine. I have the TRON Standup and the DOT sawed off Enviro version in my home arcade.

I intend to add the table top TRON at some point as well, and I really want to restore the environmental to it's full stature too.

You're going to enojy having them both. I sit in my garage for hours and play. I love it.

DaveTRON

LUCKYMAN
User

on Thursday, October, 30, 2008 2:31 PM

Congratulations. I feel the same way about mine. I have the TRON Standup and the DOT sawed off Enviro version in my home arcade.

I intend to add the table top TRON at some point as well, and I really want to restore the environmental to it's full stature too.

You're going to enojy having them both. I sit in my garage for hours and play. I love it.

Yeah these are very hard if not impossible to get. If it wasnt for the seller owing the enviromental one too, he'd never would have sold me the upright one. Im pretty lucky..

Wish i had the enviromental for the VOICE that it has in it, and the fact that you enter it, like entering the GAME GRID...

Yours is SAWED in half? Are you missing the STAND-IN part??

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, November, 01, 2008 8:01 PM
LUCKYMAN Wrote: Yours is SAWED in half? Are you missing the STAND-IN part??

Yep. Mine used to be an Environmental unit, but late in their lifecycle in arcades they started modifying them and removing the sit in piece. This is what they converted them to:

Everything is there, I just need to find the parts and rebuild the back end.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 DISCS OF TRON