Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 Editing game levels

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
neo1970
User

Editing game levels

on Saturday, November, 01, 2008 6:26 AM
Good morning. I have 2 questions please.
1) I would like to know if there is a cheat code or something, that I can use to turn off the Finders within the game, and

2) I would also like to know if I can edit the 'Power Router' level, so I can walk all the way across to the 3 communication bits, without falling from the moving 'bridge'

Note: The cheat code - mpclip, for no clipping, does not work. Thanks!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pill

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: Editing game levels

on Saturday, November, 01, 2008 7:57 PM

neo1970 Wrote:1) I would like to know if there is a cheat code or something, that I can use to turn off the Finders within the game
Nope.

2) I would also like to know if I can edit the 'Power Router' level, so I can walk all the way across to the 3 communication bits, without falling from the moving 'bridge'
We were never given the source files to the maps, in a form that we can edit. So the answer is no here, as well.

where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pill

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

neo1970
User

on Saturday, November, 01, 2008 8:22 PM
Thanks for the quick reply, I am going to check out the Tron 2.0 Level Editor to see what I can come up with...where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlineonline purchase abortion pill abortion pill abortion pill online purchase

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Saturday, November, 01, 2008 9:04 PM

neo1970 Wrote:Thanks for the quick reply, I am going to check out the Tron 2.0 Level Editor to see what I can come up with...
Sorry, you can't do it that way. I admire your persistence, though. Good luck with your efforts.

where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinemedical abortion pill online abortion pill buy abortion pills online

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Saturday, November, 01, 2008 9:07 PM
neo1970 Wrote:Good morning. I have 2 questions please...

Greetings, neo1970 and welcome to TRON-Sector!

Our resident TRON 2.0 expert, TronFAQ, has already given you the skinny on your points.

Honestly, I don't think you'll need a cheat code to get past the finders in the game... unless you're trying to get through the game faster than a overclocked light cycle.

The moving bridge thing wasn't so bad either. I fell off a few times too, but that's what the quick save is there for. My timing isn't that good either, so I relied heavily on the quick save to get past things like that (that require good timing and precision jumping/moving).

I'm not sure you'll find much in the level editor that the TRON 2.0 modding community hasn't already found, but if you do be sure to chime in.

A couple of threads you may want to hit are:

What's with your name?

And...

Don't forget to PING in every time you have yourself Another dose of TRON

I think you'll enjoy your time here at The Sector

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinemedical abortion pill online open buy abortion pills online

neo1970
User

on Wednesday, December, 17, 2008 5:08 PM
Been awhile since I have posted here... I did come up with a few interesting things using the Frhed HEX editor on the quick.sav file. 1st and foremost; Backup the original( I just copied the entire 'Single Player' directory to my backup disk. I was able to modify Subroutines within the Archive Bins, and give myself Gold stuff. I also created a MOD file that gives you 5 build points, instead of the usual 3; works NEAT! I do want to find out how I can add items to an archive bin (ie: permissions) Please let me know, and I will try to upload my buildnote update. ( You will need to have REZ handler for it ) Take care!where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online abortion pill pill for abortion online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 Editing game levels