Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 Ventrilo server just for you.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
shogunokc
User

on Tuesday, December, 23, 2008 8:04 PM
Greetings I already posted this information on a different thread but i dont think ppl saw it. I set up a ventrilo server so you guys can chat with mics instead of just typing.

hostname: Atlanta3.NationVoice.com
port:m 4026

If you already have vent have fun with this new server if not leave some comment and i will walk you on how to acquire it.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

data_ghost
User

Re: Ventrilo server just for you.

on Wednesday, December, 24, 2008 12:27 PM
o.O cool mate, hope other people use this server, will make for some much more fun games!where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

My humble little internet slice. Visit, read, comment, and laugh (with, not at I hope...)

Jademz
User

Re: Ventrilo server just for you.

on Wednesday, December, 24, 2008 9:12 PM
Yeah, I'll join up this weekend, I removed ventrillo a few mos. ago because teamspeak uses less bandwidth and I only tested for a friend who was interested. FYI, incase you would like to join my teamspeak server(TronSpeak), the IP is:72.189.152.169:8767
(if you're new to TeamSpeak2, right click on server list panel, and click "add server" to enter this info to save it permanently.)
enter a nickname, (allow server to assign name)
Then add the same nick, and the password is Geezy711

If you can't join msg me at j_demz@hotmail.com...

Thanks for adding a new server Shogun, glad to see you active on the grid!
where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer