TRON: LEGACY 
 I bet this has already entered people's minds, but

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Tori
User

on Sunday, January, 18, 2009 10:03 PM
I saw the trailer for some horror 3d movie thing. (I forgot what that thing is called. )

And I saw that it was also having an IMAX experience...
Then, I realized--
T2ON SHOULD BE 3D AND IMAX,

How totally cool would that be?!

They really need to work on that if they haven't already. I think I heard (maybe even from here) that they were planning to make it 3D...so why not do that next step, huh? =D

/will shut up noworder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

==

isMetaClass
User

Re: I bet this has already entered people's minds, but

on Sunday, January, 18, 2009 10:18 PM
that's the plan!

http://www.aintitcool.com/?q=node/39482abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Legion Of The Disney-raised, proud member

Tori
User

on Sunday, January, 18, 2009 10:22 PM
HAA.
I /knew/ it. Awesome abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

==

isMetaClass
User

on Sunday, January, 18, 2009 10:28 PM
this is going to be sooooooo fun!

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Legion Of The Disney-raised, proud member

Jademz
User

on Sunday, January, 18, 2009 10:32 PM
aha I knew it! Well.. not that it's hard to figure out or anything.. just wikipedia "sterioscopic 3D", and this is what I found.

I can't wait to see this at the IMAX 3D - quoting wikipedia: "The single projector setup has a number of advantages over previous 3D systems:

It eliminates most "ghost images" caused by the left eye seeing a bit of the right-eye frames and vice versa.
It eliminates any form of temporal (time) or spatial misalignment of the left-eye and right-eye frames that plagued previous 3D projection systems relying on movie film. The mechanical jitter of the film in the projector and the poor frame-to-frame matchup generated most of the dull headache 3D side effect caused by the eye muscle strain — along with the much improved, but still slightly flawed, horizontal/vertical polarization system seen for the last 20 years or so in motion simulation amusement rides, IMAX 3D and in limited other venues (Walt Disney World, Disneyland etc.).
The main trouble with polarized 3D systems for movies is a loss of screen brightness. As every other frame is "invisible" to one of your eyes, the image would seem only half as bright, if projected onto a normal screen.

However, this loss of brightness is counteracted to some extent by the fact that theaters must use a silver screen for this type of projection. A normal white matte screen dissipates the polarization of the projected light. The separation of the two images would be immediately lost, without the silver screen.

[edit] Confusion
Fewer than 100 theaters across the US were equipped to show the movie Chicken Little in 3D. Many viewers were not even aware of the 3D version because many people assumed "Disney Digital 3D" refers to the 3D modelling of the CG characters, not the 3D stereoscopic presentation of the movie.[citation needed] The release of Meet the Robinsons was equipped for more than 600 theaters".

Jademz:
"Re: TR2N News - 1/15/2009 9:39:09 PM

"When they use the term Stereoscopic 3D I assume they are talking about using this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_D_Cinema"

Yay!? abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, January, 20, 2009 2:21 PM

Is the Tron sequel going to be in 3-D? Yep, that's been confirmed.

Is it going to be released in IMAX? Maybe. Disney has a deal with IMAX to release several of their upcoming films that way. But at this point, we don't know.

Naturally, it would make a lot of sense to release it in IMAX 3-D. They probably will. But even if they do, there are only so many IMAX theaters around the world. There would still have to be a wider release for smaller screens, in another 3-D format.

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, January, 20, 2009 5:23 PM
TronFAQ Wrote:

Naturally, it would make a lot of sense to release it in IMAX 3-D. They probably will. But even if they do, there are only so many IMAX theaters around the world. There would still have to be a wider release for smaller screens, in another 3-D format.

I feel like I'm lucky to live near an IMAX theater a couple of miles away.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT

"what the hell is a limux.."

- Gattorcar (a user on YouTube) April 17, 2007

test

Oniell Ford
User

on Tuesday, January, 20, 2009 8:01 PM
TR2N in IMAX 3D? TOO COOL!

Thankfully there's an IMAX theatre somewhere in town. It's huge, so I cant miss it. Hopefully.

My username on TRON 2.0 is VWrath.User
If you want to play, PM me on this site or contact me on Steam.

"Tron is the jesus of breakfast cerials" - Ticklemetastic (A TRON fan on Steam)

TRON.dll
User

on Tuesday, January, 20, 2009 8:13 PM
I live near an AMC theater with an IMAX screen, so happy is me.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

KiaPurity
User

on Tuesday, January, 20, 2009 11:16 PM
There's a imax theatre in a town not too far from my city... but I'm not sure if they have 3D feature.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, January, 21, 2009 6:40 PM

Even if you do have an IMAX theater close to where you live: sadly, they're not all equipped for 3-D. You'll have to check if your local IMAX theater supports it. Out of the 5 IMAX theaters that are close to me (within an hour's drive), 3 support 3-D but the other 2 don't.

Then again, by the time the sequel gets released, more of them will probably have been converted to support 3-D. So there's still a good chance you'll get to see it that way. And if not, you could always see it in 3-D in a regular theater.

But, remember . . . we don't know if it's going to be released in IMAX at all. Of course, let's hope so and they'd be crazy not to.

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

xalener
User

on Thursday, January, 22, 2009 5:38 PM
Who'd have thought tron fans of all people would be so out of the loop :P.

Alan: I was paged last night. Came from your dad's arcade
sam: So?
Alan: the number's been disconnected for 20 years!
Sam: THEN WHO WAS PAGER

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY