TRON: LEGACY 
 Cindy Morgan in TRON Sequel petition

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
tron04
User

Re: Cindy Morgan in TRON Sequel petition

on Wednesday, June, 24, 2009 10:13 PM
The first TRON petition maybe helped to set the production of TR2N?

I signed it myself. I'd like to think I was part of a breakthrough for more TRON.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Jademz
User

on Thursday, June, 25, 2009 11:11 PM
I'm working on a photo for the contest to promote Cindy's role in the new film, there's 3 days left, so if you can make something quick, and if you post it here, I'll include the work for anyone interested.
http://tinyurl.com/troncontest
where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

retrorandy
User

on Friday, July, 10, 2009 10:57 PM
Congratulations again to Jadem, Bill Emery, and Tracy Tracy Kornfeld who won the TRON awards for best fan photos.

Cindy Morgan will be at Comicon so if you're attending please stop by her booth and say hello. I'll be around too.

Cindy's autograph schedule is as follows:
Thursday, July 23rd AA12 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Friday, July 24th AA12 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Saturday, July 25th AA15 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Sunday, July 26th AA13 11:00 am - 2:00 pm

We're also having yet another contest where the person who comes up with the best "Cindy in TRON 2" slogan for a button or blue lapel ribbon at Comicon wins a phone call from Yori herself. Some early contenders are "Re-REZ Yori" & "Save Yori".

It wouldn't be that hard to put Cindy in with a voice credit or a quick digital appearance by Yori.

As usual more details are over at the Cindy Morgan in TRON 2 Facebook page:

http://www.tinyurl.com/troncontest
I was hoping to have an impromptu free screening of the original TRON at Comicon in a room at the convention, another building, dance club (TRON night?), restaurant somewhere, but I'm not sure if that's going to be a reality or not.

Please feel free to e-mail (randy@retrocrush.com) me if you're attending Comicon & you have some creative ideas to promote Cindy.

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Cindy Morgan in TRON Sequel petition