Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
  Lisberger Kosinski Boll & Bridges Oh My !

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
JohnPhoenix
User

on Wednesday, April, 01, 2009 1:04 PM
Well Tron fans to me, it's coming down to

Tron: To Be or not to Be?

If it is To Be, it may not be anything you or I would want to watch by the time Disney gets done playing around.

First they cut all the story lines that Steven Lisberger worked so hard for over 5 years. Since Stephen was the writer of the first TRON, I feel it is really His Vision that we should be seeing up on the big Screen with TR2n. Now we will never know his vision. I hope he at least writes a Tron novel or releases the drafts of his scripts to the public.

Then, they send in Joseph Kosinski. A fellow noted for his awesome work in commercials. His vision for the film was something people were getting excited about, at least that's what I read in the blogs. He has never made a full length film and I guess he wont now either since he left the set and has been replaced. At least Kosinski was a Big fan of Tron and even though he was heavy on visuals would not have departed from the Tron essence we know and love too much.

Now the budget for the film is getting smaller. and they have to re-shoot from scratch with a whole new storyline!

Enter Uwe Boll, here to save the day, or at least whats left of the budget. He can't use any of Kosinski's work which was at least visually appealing and has his own ideas for a tr2n with an entirely different storyline.

Now about the same time as Kosinski leaving and Boll coming on, Jeff Bridges (Flynn) quits the project!

I'm sure Jeff said to himself, " Gee the story line has been changed 3 times now, is this a project I really wanna be involved in?"

( Nobody quote me that Jeff said that, I'm just guessing here but hey, I can see it that way can't you?)

What will Pixar's involvement be now ?

Will the film still be released in 3D ?

Will Beau Bridges (replacing Jeff in Flynn's role) really make us believe it's the real Flynn ?

I guess we can all toss those copies of trailers for the film we've seen all over the net as now they aren't worth much.

Thanks to Tron Sector and Tron 2.0 News for bringing us these jewels of news from the Set of TR2N but if things don't get better for the film, I may have a stroke before the movie comes out.

John Phoenix

achilles
User

Re: Lisberger Kosinski Boll & Bridges Oh My !

on Wednesday, April, 01, 2009 2:52 PM
april fool?

MutoidMan
User

on Wednesday, April, 01, 2009 3:17 PM
achilles Wrote:april fool?

Yep.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

JohnPhoenix
User

on Wednesday, April, 01, 2009 11:14 PM
Darn Guys.. I hoped my post brought a since of realism to the gag. Not everybody clicked in the Boll link! Well this I have to say... IT WAS GREAT FUN !

John Phoenix

BTW.. I just got done watching Tron The Anniversary Edition Great Fun Too! If you haven't seen it, it is a MUST SEE.

achilles
User

on Thursday, April, 02, 2009 3:12 PM

SolarTiger
User

on Wednesday, April, 08, 2009 12:20 AM
Thank gawd...I didn't notice the 4/1 date...but it only took the name of Boll to make me want to run for the nearest vomitorium...the idea that this site was 'excited' by this development should of made the spidey-sense go off...I just couldn't believe you were making it out to be a good thing...'Fished in'...

AlanOne
User

on Wednesday, April, 08, 2009 1:16 PM
Cruel, very cruel.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"Let me at 'em"

Quill.exe
User

on Thursday, April, 09, 2009 9:25 PM
I didn't notice the 4/1 date right away either, and I almost had a heart attack. o.O

Seriously relieved now, though. *whew*

FINE, FINE JOKE, REELTODD. A FINE, FINE JOKE.

~ Quill.exe ~where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Gee, I hope my teammates don't show up. I'd hate to live through this.

Qix77
User

on Friday, April, 10, 2009 8:03 AM
lol... I was expecting it. There is always a April Fools joke each year, and I've been fooled the first few times (forgetting 4-1) but for the last three years, I've been expecting it.

It's a clever joke.

One year someone posted that the squeal was going to be a 3D Animation of Micky, Goofy, Donald, etc and that was going to be the official squeal... That has been my all time fav... lol

RenegadeProgram
User

on Saturday, April, 11, 2009 4:17 AM
JohnPhoenix Wrote:Well Tron fans to me, it's coming down to

Tron: To Be or not to Be?

If it is To Be, it may not be anything you or I would want to watch by the time Disney gets done playing around.

First they cut all the story lines that Steven Lisberger worked so hard for over 5 years. Since Stephen was the writer of the first TRON, I feel it is really His Vision that we should be seeing up on the big Screen with TR2n. Now we will never know his vision. I hope he at least writes a Tron novel or releases the drafts of his scripts to the public.

Then, they send in Joseph Kosinski. A fellow noted for his awesome work in commercials. His vision for the film was something people were getting excited about, at least that's what I read in the blogs. He has never made a full length film and I guess he wont now either since he left the set and has been replaced. At least Kosinski was a Big fan of Tron and even though he was heavy on visuals would not have departed from the Tron essence we know and love too much.

Now the budget for the film is getting smaller. and they have to re-shoot from scratch with a whole new storyline!

Enter Uwe Boll, here to save the day, or at least whats left of the budget. He can't use any of Kosinski's work which was at least visually appealing and has his own ideas for a tr2n with an entirely different storyline.

Now about the same time as Kosinski leaving and Boll coming on, Jeff Bridges (Flynn) quits the project!

I'm sure Jeff said to himself, " Gee the story line has been changed 3 times now, is this a project I really wanna be involved in?"

( Nobody quote me that Jeff said that, I'm just guessing here but hey, I can see it that way can't you?)

What will Pixar's involvement be now ?

Will the film still be released in 3D ?

Will Beau Bridges (replacing Jeff in Flynn's role) really make us believe it's the real Flynn ?

I guess we can all toss those copies of trailers for the film we've seen all over the net as now they aren't worth much.

Thanks to Tron Sector and Tron 2.0 News for bringing us these jewels of news from the Set of TR2N but if things don't get better for the film, I may have a stroke before the movie comes out.

John Phoenix

Let me first state, I did read this on April 1. With that being said, let me proceed: while this is slightly funny, I HATE April Fools' Day with a passion!!! I also don't care much for Uwe Boll at all. Don't give him ANY ideas, please.

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

Traahn
User

on Saturday, April, 11, 2009 12:31 PM
Good gag, I didn't get suckered into it. For the first sentence or two I wondered what was going on, but realized there's sometimes an April Fool's joke here

With it being 10 days after April 1st now, I wonder if it should be removed or at least titled with "April Fool's!" at the start? I'd hate for casual observers to see that news and be misinformed and put off by Tron... I read in a different thread that someone here suggests putting some of the new interesting news as the top story now, as there have been some good developments to share. I agree. Might be time to make a new head story and re-title or remove the 'joke' story? Tron-sector is where people should go for Tron stuff, but they might not so much if the head story is a joke that overstays it's welcome

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin

on Saturday, April, 11, 2009 1:44 PM
Traahn Wrote:Good gag, I didn't get suckered into it. For the first sentence or two I wondered what was going on, but realized there's sometimes an April Fool's joke here

With it being 10 days after April 1st now, I wonder if it should be removed or at least titled with "April Fool's!" at the start? I'd hate for casual observers to see that news and be misinformed and put off by Tron... I read in a different thread that someone here suggests putting some of the new interesting news as the top story now, as there have been some good developments to share. I agree. Might be time to make a new head story and re-title or remove the 'joke' story? Tron-sector is where people should go for Tron stuff, but they might not so much if the head story is a joke that overstays it's welcome

Don't worry, doooood.

Got the new news up.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT

"what the hell is a limux.."

- Gattorcar (a user on YouTube) April 17, 2007

test

Traahn
User

on Saturday, April, 11, 2009 3:29 PM
W2RD!

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Cam_the_Man
User

on Saturday, April, 11, 2009 9:23 PM
Traahn Wrote:W2RD!

Hahahahahaha
I see what you did there
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

In the midst of Team Fortress 2:
TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"
Cam_the_Man: "No! Not all of Dallas!"

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY