Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 opening maps and usein objects

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
tron_man_63304
User

on Tuesday, April, 21, 2009 2:00 PM
1. how do i open the sample map and other costom maps?
2. how do i get objects from maps to use on dedit?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Back by Unpopular Demand.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: opening maps and usein objects

on Tuesday, April, 21, 2009 2:37 PM

I made some video tutorials explaining how to make your own custom maps. They're located here in the TRON-Sector file area.

The game comes with a few sample maps that you can open and edit. But only a few. Most of them cannot be opened. The maps need to be compiled for use in the game, and the majority of maps included are only in this .DAT compiled form. Maps before compiling, that you can open, are .LTA/.LTC/.TBW files.

All of the custom maps out there are in .DAT form, which you cannot open.

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

tron_man_63304
User

on Tuesday, April, 21, 2009 3:04 PM
thanks

tron_man_63304
User

on Saturday, April, 25, 2009 1:25 PM
Dose any one have basic elements like archive bins and some of the termals or you know basic stuf to share?????

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Saturday, April, 25, 2009 1:46 PM

The Archive Bin is an object you can add to your map in DEdit. Open the TRON.DEP project > Create a new World > Click the right mouse button > Add > Object > ArchiveBin > click OK.

But for other things, like terminals . . . yeah. That's a bit of a problem. BVG gave us almost no prefabs, which are pre-made geometry objects from the game. Basically, in most cases, you are stuck having to create them yourself.

But if you load the sample maps that came with the editing tools, you can sometimes take things from those maps and put them in your own by copying and pasting.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

tron_man_63304
User

on Saturday, April, 25, 2009 1:49 PM
yea i wanted to see if any one was willing to post some basic things that they made from the game ones where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

tron_man_63304
User

on Saturday, April, 25, 2009 1:57 PM
i cant find the tron.dep project abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels