TRON: LEGACY 
 "The Home of Tron" have another meaning

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
bigbangbilly.exe
User

on Sunday, July, 26, 2009 10:54 PM
They might mean where Tron lives not just the arcade game of Tron which means that tron is hidden somewhere at Flynn's arcadeorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online link pill for abortion online

please don't ban me again

bigbangbilly.exe is watching you

bigbangbilly.exe
User

Re: "The Home of Tron" have another meaning

on Sunday, July, 26, 2009 11:22 PM
It could even possibly be that the stand up arcade of tron is the hiding place of tron. abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

bigbangbilly.exe
User

on Monday, July, 27, 2009 12:44 AM
Please reply with your opinion.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pill

Rahyuht
User

on Monday, July, 27, 2009 12:54 AM
Double & Tipple posting Is kind of a waste.Would be better just to Edit If you had more to say.

Also they got sucked Into a computer.Not the arcade game.The ENCOM mainframe by the MCP.

After the years the Internet has grown.So Tron could be anywhere.

As for the Coin.It says that because Kevin Flynn created the Arcade Game from his experience In the ENCOM mainframe.It's In a email In Tron 2.0 on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

laphtiya
User

on Monday, July, 27, 2009 9:33 AM
Rahyuht Wroteouble & Tipple posting Is kind of a waste.Would be better just to Edit If you had more to say.

Also they got sucked Into a computer.Not the arcade game.The ENCOM mainframe by the MCP.

After the years the Internet has grown.So Tron could be anywhere.

As for the Coin.It says that because Kevin Flynn created the Arcade Game from his experience In the ENCOM mainframe.It's In a email In Tron 2.0

I agree the likelyhood of Tron being in the arcade is slim at best. As Rahyuhyt has already said, Tron was on the Encom system and the arcade was just that an arcade which was free of the system.

And before people drag up the opening sequence of Tron that seems to show a guy playing the Lightcycle arcade as Zark battles a program in the system. Let me just say that this is more than likely happening at the same time but independant of eachother.

Now as for his location, Tron was loyal to his user and went to great lengths to get in touch with him. Therefore I believe that to find Tron you need to find his user abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlineabortion pills read here abortion pills onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online abortion pill pill for abortion onlinemedical abortion pill online open buy abortion pills online

bigbangbilly.exe
User

on Monday, July, 27, 2009 12:53 PM
remember when sark is at the light cycle arcade as the computer player well then the same might be used by tron to hideabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlineabortion pills abortion pill abortion pills online

achilles
User

on Monday, July, 27, 2009 1:32 PM
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online link pill for abortion online

Cam_the_Man
User

on Monday, July, 27, 2009 3:49 PM

I might be missing the reason that everyone is so doubtful of the possiblity, but.... why couldn't be stored inside an arcade game? It's a possiblity at least, right?
order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pillmedical abortion pill online abortion pill buy abortion pills online

In the midst of Team Fortress 2:
TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"
Cam_the_Man: "No! Not all of Dallas!"

Jademz
User

on Monday, July, 27, 2009 4:05 PM
That would depend - we're talking about a simple machine, compared to the birthplace of programs in a unique nature, and environment- Encom's EN-1182 and/or EN-511 (forgot the which is which)

For the plot, in theory - if there's a possibility, it would have to have been built and planted strategically, and probably be noticeably different and attractive.

In Tron we have to assume it's(cross compatible) a universal type of thing for programs compiled in encom's facility. But all we know of the "systems" is nothing.. it's generalized. I'm sure it's possible in the movie for this to take place with modern equipment.

I doubt they'd write that into the plot, but yes that would make it exciting to see what machines are affected worldwide in the movie.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pillabortion pills abortion pill abortion pills online

bigbangbilly.exe
User

on Monday, July, 27, 2009 8:19 PM
At the beginning of the movie why is Sark playing light cycle and how did he get to that arcade game which means that there is a possibility that tron is transported and stored in a similar fashion as Sark or if you put computer between Flynn's and "the home of tron" well you get Flynn's computer, "the home of tron"where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Jademz
User

on Monday, July, 27, 2009 9:20 PM

bigbangbilly.exe
User

on Monday, July, 27, 2009 10:31 PM
so, now what about this thread?where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Jademz
User

on Monday, July, 27, 2009 11:10 PM
just eat it and move on? we all want 3D glasses of our own.

edit: this was meant as a joke, but I'm already about to pass out from exhaustion at this point last night heh..where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

mastercilinder
User

on Tuesday, July, 28, 2009 1:59 AM
I think its more about the movie or the LEGACY of where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

Cyberwolven
User

on Tuesday, July, 28, 2009 3:02 AM
bigbangbilly.exe Wrote:so, now what about this thread?

It could be possible that Alan kept a copy of the original Tron program. The Tron program could have kept running in the old Encom supercomputer network, or hanging around Alan's old office computer at Encom (which was part of the network). Since Flynn experienced being inside and ended up finding the information for his programs, he could have decided to keep some vital parts of the old networks for himself as time passed and Encom needed newer machines. A whole number of things could have happened as time passed.

We won’t know for sure really. Not until the movie comes out anyways.
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinemedical abortion pill online open buy abortion pills online

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

laphtiya
User

on Tuesday, July, 28, 2009 9:20 AM
bigbangbilly.exe Wrote:At the beginning of the movie why is Sark playing light cycle and how did he get to that arcade game which means that there is a possibility that tron is transported and stored in a similar fashion as Sark or if you put computer between Flynn's and "the home of tron" well you get Flynn's computer, "the home of tron"

Who says he was in the arcade? All we saw was someone playing a Light Cycle arcade and Sark doing the same on the game grid. An Arcade machine has no modem and no means of connecting to another computer. I don't even see how Tron could be hiding in the arcade. Its silly to asume that Alan would even hide a program in an arcade. What would he gain? Why would he even want to do this? What possible point could there be to do this? order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlineabortion pills abortion pill abortion pills online

iGame3D
User

on Tuesday, July, 28, 2009 12:39 PM
Actually according to the book, the opening sequence is happening on the 'game grid in the system".

The book's version of Sark's actions are not a light cycle game but the jai-alai game.
In the film the LC game is basically Intellivsion "Snafu" or Atari "Surround" or a really super easy BASIC or even LOGO line drawing program which was much easier to produce for the 2 seconds it holds on screen than a cool looking jai-alai game would be. The light cycle action takes very little explaining, acting, extra effects or dialogue, from a film making point of view. The book version is more drawn out than zip, zing, crash of the films first LC sequence.

Ok back to it being all one network.
The electronic universe is completely integrated by every wire in everything everywhere, not just by a single mainframe, direct modem or ethernet link, but the very copper in your walls.

TRON = elec-TRON-ic

From the book:

"The Electronic World enmeshes the earth, and reaches beyond it."

"On the screen computer modeled figures warred, throwing disks of devastating power at each other...

Elsewhere, closer than the boy and girl would have believed and yet infinitely distant, warriors faced each other across an arena on the Game Grid, in the System."

See the kids are in the arcade, but electronic warriors in every game everywhere are "on the Game Grid, in the System".

A paragraph further it explains "The arena was one of many in the Domain known as the Game Grid."

After the set up to show user vs. user on the grid we get to Sark with "Another game was in progress over the Grid."

It has nothing to do with realistic technology of the time and more to do with the existence of a manmade parallel dimension.

The Encom mainframe was not the only source of programs with self awareness, just the home of one that was devouring every other program globally it could find and trying to take over the world. All the other programs just followed their programming, you know like calculating interest rates, woohoo. Ed Dillinger admits to programming the MCP to "want too much", oops.

Now for the topic of Tron being at Flynn's...why not?
A copy of his program could be stored there on anything, considering he's from the 80's he probably fits on less than a standard high density floppy disk. So why not, play the game to a certain level and release TRON from his chip soldiered onto an arcade board...dun dun dun!

It's sci-fi so anything goes.

This movie is going to rock.

where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlineabortion pills abortion pill abortion pills online

laphtiya
User

on Tuesday, July, 28, 2009 12:40 PM
But why store it in an arcade and not on a disk or his home computer?where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

iGame3D
User

on Tuesday, July, 28, 2009 1:21 PM
Because if you were going to steal that program, you'd look for it on a disk, a usb drive, a hard drive, etc.

Who would crack the case on an arcade game and monkey around with a big old motherboard?where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinemedical abortion pill online online purchase abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Daddyo
User

on Tuesday, July, 28, 2009 2:48 PM
All this tron philosophy deserves a term - here's one - metatronism
- can you come up with one that we can stick with?where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online abortion pill pill for abortion online

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY